Tentang Armanino LLP
Armanino is not your typical CPA firm. Yes, we provide accounting, consulting and technology services to a wide range of U.S. and global clients ─ but we do it differently. We’ve got the entrepreneurial culture of a startup, with the stability and reputation of a 50-year-old company. We’re creative problem solvers and risk takers, who thrive on –
Armanino LLP is the nation’s 24th largest accounting and business consulting firm, by revenue. We’re also the largest independent accounting and business consulting firm based in California. We provide audit, tax, consulting and business management services to clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, entertainment, nonprofit, manufacturing and distribution, retail, education, life sciences, real estate, professional services, insurance and health care.
We have close to 1000 employees, with offices in Northern and Southern California, Illinois, Oregon and Texas. We also provide global services in more than 100 countries through our membership in Moore Stephens International Limited, one of the world's foremost accounting and consulting organizations.
Armanino takes its community leadership role seriously. We’re passionate about giving back, on an individual basis and as a firm. Through our Helping Hand initiative we support numerous community giving programs.
The Great Give
- Every year, we close all of our offices to deliver a day of hands-on volunteer service to our local community-based organizations and nonprofits.
30 By 30
- This ongoing program empowers our employees to organize philanthropic ventures for causes they care about, all while developing their leadership skills. These efforts provide the firm and its people with year-round opportunities to support many worthy causes, across all of our locations.
- Through our foundation, we help charitable organizations involved in education, health and social services, animal welfare and the arts. We also provides opportunities for volunteer vacation trips that are designed to include community service.
- Armanino is a certified green business and has a Green Committee dedicated to cutting down on waste and improving sustainability, both in the office and at home.
OUR CORE VALUES
Traits like honesty, integrity and hard work are a baseline prerequisite for any professional services firm. We’ve gone a step further and defined the core values that shape how we work with our clients and each other.
* Wickedly smart - We never stop challenging ourselves and each other to innovate and improve.
* Empowered - We encourage our people to follow their ideas and passions, and we give them the freedom and tools to succeed.
* Positive energy - Our positive attitude and spirit is the force multiplier that drives our success.
* Firm first - We support one another and always put the firm’s best interests ahead of department or individual concerns.
At Armanino, our goal is to advance and maintain female leadership at the highest levels. Our Women's Advancement Network (WAN) was created to help attract, develop, retain, empower and motivate women to make Armanino their accounting, consulting and business management firm employer of choice as well as strive for female inclusion at the highest leadership levels of our firm to exceed the national average. Throughout the year, WAN educates employees at all levels to help raise awareness and promote understanding of the issues women face in the workforce.
At Armanino, you determine your career path. This means you can pursue challenges you are passionate about, in industries you care about. As one of the nation’s fastest growing firms, we have the size and resources to provide ongoing opportunities for you, whether you want to work with Silicon Valley startups, nonprofits, the entertainment industry or one of our many other client sectors.
Our professionals will tell you that one of the things they love most about Armanino is that they never feel lost in the crowd. Our people take an active role in developing their own career path and generating new ideas, and they’re encouraged to blaze new trails. If you have good ideas, we'll help you implement them. Our success is built on our entrepreneurial spirit and innovation, and we’re always looking for new service lines, technology solutions and expertise to help our clients reach their goals.
At every point in your career, we provide the ongoing training and support you need to keep learning and developing. You’ll have access to our extensive array of educational courses, and just as important, you’ll be part of a family of professionals who want to help you grow, personally and professionally. We are invested in each other as a community, and we encourage each other to excel.
We also know that the rest of your life doesn’t stop when you log in at work. Like you, we all have a lot going on. We’re a diverse bunch of cyclists, parents, pet owners, environmentalists, wine makers, volunteers, musicians and martial artists ― and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. That’s why we’ve created a flexible work environment that lets you develop your own career path, so you can make your family, friends and other passions just as much a priority as your job.
We believe in having fun at work, too. Whether it’s Cinco de Mayo parties, bake-offs or karaoke, we offer plenty of opportunities for you to get to know your colleagues and share stories about your kids, your dog or the hundred other interests you have outside the office. We’ve seen many friendships forged, not through tax returns or consulting projects, but through things like brownie recipes, half marathons and classic rock.
* Training - We support our employees’ professional and personal development.
* CPA License Incentive - We provide support and reward employees who obtain CPA licensure in a timely manner.
* 401(k) Plan - Both regular and Roth 401(k) plans are available upon your hire date.
* Profit Sharing Plan - Contributions made annually to employee’s account subject to vesting schedule.
* Paid Time Off & Holidays - Generous paid time off & paid holidays including self-managed PTO for exempt.
* Flexible Spending Account - A FSA allows employees pre-tax contributions to cover certain expenses.
* Medical* - A range of competitive medical benefits to support your physical well-being.
* Dental - Offered to all regular employees and dependents incl. domestic partners.
* Vision - We offer vision coverage, which provides high-quality, cost-effective eye care benefits.
* Carrot Fertility - Family-forming benefits that support all the different ways people pursue parenthood.
* Long-Term Care - Coverage to care for yourself in the event of a chronic condition or disability.
* Additional Perks - Health & wellness subsidies, jeans everyday, mentors and quick growth.