Bali

Bali Employee Reviews

I worked for my self but has a good relationship with the client, who trusted me fully, which made the experience amazing. I was on site everyday to make sure the project was going as planned, there was some struggle with the workers but none with the client.
After a couple of weeks of staying in a bed & breakfast in Bali, the owner offered me a job, which for the experience I accepted. It consisted on helping in the kitchen, serving breakfast to guests, helping them with information regarding the area, and helping the team do a more efficient job with the cleaning, service and orderliness of the place.
It was a family trip who was pretty good during 2 weeks. We visited a lot of different places to know better the culture. We faced a earthquake wich was really impressive at the beginning.
Assalamualaikum Kepada YTH, Pimpinan perusahaan Di Tempat Dengan hormat Sehubungan dengan informasi lowongan pekerjaan, maka dengan ini saya Rudi baharman umur 41 thn sangat tertarik untuk bergabung di perusahaan ini. Berikut saya lampirkan ktp, kk, skck, surat lamaran, cv, npwp, fc ijazah, transkip nilai, sim a. Atas perhatiannya saya ucapkan terima kasih. Hormat saya, Rudi baharman
Pros
Dapat bekerja dlm tim, kreatif, disiplin
Cons
Kurang teliti
The best placement I have ever taken part of. the work to promote positive mental health is incredible, the organisation are great and the people you meet are just fab!
I followed one of my dreams and worked as a volunteer for three months with disabled children. They had disabilities like autism, Down’s syndrome and hyperactivity. I mainly thaught them basic English but I also introduced them to a lot of games I played as a kid. The basic English could be colours, weekdays, every month of the year and so on. I had a group of 20-25 kids everyday. Which has made me very patient and able to handle stress.
Pros
Free breakfast
So many hospitality opportunities in Bali, especially for Expats with professional skills. Compensation for expats are mostly great, especially benefits. However, advancement and level of professionalism in management is still below par. Additionally, local infrastructure, while adequate, can do much better, but local bureaucracies impede much of the progress.
Pros
Working in Paradise
Cons
Lacking modernized infrastructure
Working at La Lucciola included working usually 6 hours shifts depending on whether it was high or low season. It was very influencial in the sense that I got to meet a lot of variety of customers on holiday and it was always great to be able to talk to them and wait their tables. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
yep you really need to fix this. Bali is somewhere i lived not a previous job. Its a great place to live and go to high school and hang out with friends.
Taught English at Local Schools In Ubud in the island of Bali, Indonesia. The typical work day was from 9 am till 3 pm. I learned a lot about people, Balinese culture, how to manage children in the work setting.
This was voluntary work with a turtle conservation. My daily activities were to feed, clean, and tend to the turtles needs, hunt for food for them (crabs, fish etc) and general welfare of the conservation. I did this work for a month and loved every minute of it. Animals are a big passion of mine and it was so rewarding being able to help the local Balinese with the care for their endangered turtles.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
I co-own and operate a property development company in Bali, Indonesia. Working with my partner we secured land, permits and built a 4 unit rental building on the island of Bali.
ben bezig met het schrijven van een biografie van mijn leven en gewoontes in Bali. Op dit ogenblik heb ik al z'n 450 pagina's gescrhreven. een uitgebreide dokumentatie en review van 9,5 jaar in paradijs
Pros
doorzettings en improvisatie vermogen om werkzaamheden te doen slagen
Cons
gevoel van het ouder worden en niet meer meegeteld zijn in het arbeids proces, wat mij echter weer volop energie geeft om mensen te laten zien dat ze ongelijk hebben.