Bali
Bali Employee Review

Lingkungan kerja yang sangat bagus

28 February 2019
Assalamualaikum
Kepada YTH,

Pimpinan perusahaan

Di

Tempat

Dengan hormat

Sehubungan dengan informasi lowongan pekerjaan, maka dengan ini saya Rudi baharman umur 41 thn sangat tertarik untuk bergabung di perusahaan ini. Berikut saya lampirkan ktp, kk, skck, surat lamaran, cv, npwp, fc ijazah, transkip nilai, sim a.

Atas perhatiannya saya ucapkan terima kasih.

Hormat saya,

Rudi baharman
Pros
Dapat bekerja dlm tim, kreatif, disiplin
Cons
Kurang teliti
15 April 2019
Same location
not working (Former Employee) - Denpasar
It was a family trip who was pretty good during 2 weeks. We visited a lot of different places to know better the culture. We faced a earthquake wich was really impressive at the beginning.
28 March 2020
Projet Freelance Villa Namaste (Former Employee) - ID
I worked for my self but has a good relationship with the client, who trusted me fully, which made the experience amazing. I was on site everyday to make sure the project was going as planned, there was some struggle with the workers but none with the client.
22 January 2020
Server, Ons Bed & Breakfast (Former Employee) - Ubud, Bali
After a couple of weeks of staying in a bed & breakfast in Bali, the owner offered me a job, which for the experience I accepted. It consisted on helping in the kitchen, serving breakfast to guests, helping them with information regarding the area, and helping the team do a more efficient job with the cleaning, service and orderliness of the place.