Bali
Bali Employee Review

Voluntary

28 September 2016
This was voluntary work with a turtle conservation. My daily activities were to feed, clean, and tend to the turtles needs, hunt for food for them (crabs, fish etc) and general welfare of the conservation.

I did this work for a month and loved every minute of it. Animals are a big passion of mine and it was so rewarding being able to help the local Balinese with the care for their endangered turtles.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
1 October 2018
Same role
Volunteer (Former Employee) - Bali, indonesia
The best placement I have ever taken part of. the work to promote positive mental health is incredible, the organisation are great and the people you meet are just fab!
20 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Volunteer (Former Employee) - ID
I followed one of my dreams and worked as a volunteer for three months with disabled children. They had
disabilities like autism, Down’s syndrome and hyperactivity. I mainly thaught them basic English but I also

introduced them to a lot of games I played as a kid. The basic English could be colours, weekdays, every month of

the year and so on. I had a group of 20-25 kids everyday. Which has made me very patient and able to handle stress.
Pros
Free breakfast
28 March 2020
Same location
Projet Freelance Villa Namaste (Former Employee) - ID
I worked for my self but has a good relationship with the client, who trusted me fully, which made the experience amazing. I was on site everyday to make sure the project was going as planned, there was some struggle with the workers but none with the client.