Bali

Bali Employee Reviews for Volunteer

Volunteer3 reviews
Indonesia3 reviews
The best placement I have ever taken part of. the work to promote positive mental health is incredible, the organisation are great and the people you meet are just fab!
I followed one of my dreams and worked as a volunteer for three months with disabled children. They had
disabilities like autism, Down’s syndrome and hyperactivity. I mainly thaught them basic English but I also

introduced them to a lot of games I played as a kid. The basic English could be colours, weekdays, every month of

the year and so on. I had a group of 20-25 kids everyday. Which has made me very patient and able to handle stress.
Pros
Free breakfast
This was voluntary work with a turtle conservation. My daily activities were to feed, clean, and tend to the turtles needs, hunt for food for them (crabs, fish etc) and general welfare of the conservation.

I did this work for a month and loved every minute of it. Animals are a big passion of mine and it was so rewarding being able to help the local Balinese with the care for their endangered turtles.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons