Capgemini

Capgemini Employee Reviews

Showing all 8,722 reviews

Client and Goal Oriented

Capgemini, throughout the organization, is driven to work with their clients to help them succeed. This is how the workplace culture is orchestrated. They are very goal oriented to meet these goals while at the same time using their values as their guidance.

At par with other service company

At par with other service company, management support is less, work life balance is less skill development to career and salary, how ever good team members

Pros

Good team

Cons

Work life balance

Good Place

Good Place to work, depends on the project and client.Service company new learnings, low increments leave policy is not good. Flexibility depends on manager

Excellent place to work

Pays wellInternet allowanceRecognition awardsGood managers Good projectsGood peopleGood learning90% variable pay they can provideJoining bonusLess hikes

Pros

Pay well

Cons

Less hikes

Good place to work but not great

Decent pay, bench concept is more, work experience same as any other services based company. If your lucky and you get a good team you would like working here nothing much to learn.

Pros

Company infrastructure

Cons

Bench concept is more which gets your job in trouble, Once your deployed to any client location you need to listen to whatever your client company says.

Very good company

Capgemini is very good company to learn new things. Top level management also very good and listen your problem. I will recommend it to everyone who are looking for growth and good work life balance.

Pros

Don't find any

Cons

Don't find any

Work life balance is gud

Great place to work for. but management is not that much gud, at the starting they will support for work, but once we are gud to understand all, everything need to handle ourselves.

Not at all good

I'm talking about only Capgemini Chennai. It's not good. Work life balance will be less based on project. Salary is below average. Even though I got highest rating my salary didn't increase even 1 lakh for 2 years

Pros

No pros. By immediate manager was friendly but powerless

Cons

Depends on the project long hours, poor compensation

Great Place to Work

I worked at capgemini for 8 years and it was great. When covid hit we started working from home which was great. The team leads in my department were always helpful and respectful.

Pros

3 breaks, 30 min lunch, flexible schedule when needed

Cons

Stress free work with less salary

ProsI have faced no stress other than a few times which are required for a good job.Great leadership.Access to CourseraConsLow Salary package for FreshersOne way cab facility only and only between 10pm to 6amAdvice to ManagementThe starting salary for Freshers is very low and it would be great if you could increase it.

Average

We get rewarded for our work, company follows the mantra, customer is king. Perks are low. But a lot of clients. It's a fast paced environment. There is a lot of politics.

WLB is good. Less pay

It is a good company if you are looking for job security, wlb and if you have a project to work on. Pay is less for existing candidate. Yearly hike has been low like other service based companies.

Pros

Wlb

Cons

Less pay

Good friendly environment good value

Good friendly environment good with the team you get to stand out. Weekly meetings to ensure the work is done ppl and staff excellent. Managers are nice

Pros

Good friendly environment good value

Cons

Good friendly environment good value

Great Company

I worked as a senior analyst, i did an internship it was great experience . They taught me about Data Science and Analytics, it was more on data side. I learnt about ML and stuff!

Dun laagje chroom

Enorme kijk-mij-eens en haantjes-cultuur. Wie het hardste schreeuwt komt verst in de hierarchie, niet de degene met de beste kwaliteiten voor de (leidinggevende) functie. People do not matter. Money first.De tarieven voor de klanten gaan jaarlijks omhoog, maar als werknemer zie je daar niks van terug. Nooit budget voor salarisverhogingen van het team, hoe goed je als team ook presteert.Veel te groot en gedirigeerd door fransen. Jaarlijkse paniekreorganisaties en ontslagrondes. Geen regionaal aangepast beleid. Positieve herinnering: in het juiste team met het juiste leiderschap wordt er gestreefd naar hoge kwaliteit en professionaliteit.

Pros

Regelmatig lunchen, opleidingsmogelijkheden

Cons

Te groot, te frans, horkerige sfeer

Expérience à éviter

Joindre cette entreprise après ses études pour se faire une petite expérience ok. Mais l’humain passe après.Belle image à l extérieur mais une fois à l intérieur décor malsain avec certains manager.Faire attention à la mobilité car on peut vous placer n importe où.

I was having a good experience in Sap projects with Capgemini. They have good number of projects and you will get good exposure in Sap world. No pros about Capgemini

Pros

Flexible Timing

Good Culture. Bad reward

I worked for nearly two decades, getting great reviews each year. The people I worked with were great and very work/life balance friendly.However my pay flat lined for 10 years, even though I was flexible and worked on whatever project I was asked to work on.good company, very badly rewardedI left to get a similar job elsewhere where I am now getting 50% more!!

Pros

culture, work life balance, flex benefits

Cons

salary.

Salário está abaixo da média de mercado.

Capgemini é uma excelente empresa, ambiente de trabalho tranquilo, com pausas para alongamento, intervalos com distribuição de frutas, áreas de lazer para pausas , mas infelizmente o salário está abaixo da média do mercado.

Pros

Ótimos benefícios, ambiente de trabalho tranquilo e acolhedor.

Cons

Salário abaixo da média de mercado.

Biased

Typical government company culture as have too much of cheap politics for self growth of the management only instead of organization and resource growth

Great place to learn

As fresh i have joined and it helped me more to learn about the process and nice culture and interview process is smooth and i would like work again with Capgemini

Pros

Events

Cons

Hikes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits