Citi Employee Reviews in Bandung

Great working environment, very supportive yet assertive leader, great teamwork. The workplace culture is very comfortable, where you can go to the office whenever you like as long as you achieve your daily target.
Pros
Provides great opportunity to achieve a lot of money from bonuses and incentives
Cons
Very tiring, you can barely get a day off from work in a week, frequently you have to work 7 days a week. Requires a great amount effort to get a promotion fast.
working in citibank is full of cultural diversities, from employees all around indonesia. the work culture is very open minded.
a typical day at work is quiet busy everyday,even until saturday we all going to the office at 8 am,then come back home about 10 pm. meantime we're almost doesn't have enough time for our family,except on sunday and public holidays.the teamwork was great,we feels like a family in the office and our house are only such nice place to take a rest and sleep at night only.the most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork.Theres's so much fun people in there, the jokes just to kill our boring time is like a good medicine reduce the stress.
Pros
good networking, a young people are respected, so many high quality employee had the same spirit to grow in the middle of high competitive workers.
Cons
long hours worked in every single days, makes our wealth as go straight as our health