Citi Management reviews

Each department differs in their job culture, although overall it was organized well by the head of each department, having their own set of unique rules.
Competitive work place environment among co-workers particularly among the Management Associates trainees, but if you succeed in all your projects, you will be assured to have a great career in front of you. Try to get a mentor if you can to help you move up the ladder.
I could get a lot of knowledge even in daily work. I had to update all news and information worldwide to prepare my work. I learnt about banking and financial services and well-managed for management. I enjoyed with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is we had to compete and try to achieve as soon as possible. The most enjoyable part is I could meet with clients in the high level and from many kind of background. Overall I enjoyed the job.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Sometimes late hours
I have to do monitor and control of early warning and proper porfolio reporting daily. I have to do checks on credit memo. I have learnt I have to challenge myself impact of one specific issue and more and more knowledge from time to time. I also learn how to solve problem. Management is good. We always have coordination which enable us to achieve our goal. Co-workers is very competitive. We are required to be active, learn and improve by ourself. The hardest part of the job is data provided is still manually managed. I like the most when I do analysis of my job.
Pros
18 day annual leave and benefits.
Cons
Urgent request from Regional