Citi Employee Reviews

Citibank, NA is a globank bank company with high exposure to the regional or global segment. Working at Citi will enrich your knowledge in dealing with high preassure envitlronmant as well.
A very competitive yet fun environment to work. The best workplace I have ever worked for. Grew professionally better than in other companies. Groom staff to be well rounded professionals.
A good place to learn. Citi will ask its employees even just an intern to devote themselves, work as hard as they can and contribute themselves to the work
Many thing about banking product and banking service we can learn at citibank NA,the workplace so nice,every periode they serve us to some training To maintain our product knowledge
Each department differs in their job culture, although overall it was organized well by the head of each department, having their own set of unique rules.
World class work environment that provide career progress and opportunity for one's development. Strong product base and competitive edge at branch level supported with highly decentralised business/credit matrix.
Pros
Excellent compensation and career progression
Cons
Limited work and life balance
Great working environment, very supportive yet assertive leader, great teamwork. The workplace culture is very comfortable, where you can go to the office whenever you like as long as you achieve your daily target.
Pros
Provides great opportunity to achieve a lot of money from bonuses and incentives
Cons
Very tiring, you can barely get a day off from work in a week, frequently you have to work 7 days a week. Requires a great amount effort to get a promotion fast.
Competitive work place environment among co-workers particularly among the Management Associates trainees, but if you succeed in all your projects, you will be assured to have a great career in front of you. Try to get a mentor if you can to help you move up the ladder.
I could get a lot of knowledge even in daily work. I had to update all news and information worldwide to prepare my work. I learnt about banking and financial services and well-managed for management. I enjoyed with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is we had to compete and try to achieve as soon as possible. The most enjoyable part is I could meet with clients in the high level and from many kind of background. Overall I enjoyed the job.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Sometimes late hours
I have to do monitor and control of early warning and proper porfolio reporting daily. I have to do checks on credit memo. I have learnt I have to challenge myself impact of one specific issue and more and more knowledge from time to time. I also learn how to solve problem. Management is good. We always have coordination which enable us to achieve our goal. Co-workers is very competitive. We are required to be active, learn and improve by ourself. The hardest part of the job is data provided is still manually managed. I like the most when I do analysis of my job.
Pros
18 day annual leave and benefits.
Cons
Urgent request from Regional
It was very good experience. The people work there was very helpful and I learnt a lot from that job. It provides me with opportunity to growth and opportunity to apply my knowledge there.
working in citibank is full of cultural diversities, from employees all around indonesia. the work culture is very open minded.
I have learned managerial knowledge, and how to deal with various emotion at work. It was something else.
Pros
Lots of Celebration
Cons
Short Breaks, High Turn-over
a typical day at work is quiet busy everyday,even until saturday we all going to the office at 8 am,then come back home about 10 pm. meantime we're almost doesn't have enough time for our family,except on sunday and public holidays.the teamwork was great,we feels like a family in the office and our house are only such nice place to take a rest and sleep at night only.the most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork.Theres's so much fun people in there, the jokes just to kill our boring time is like a good medicine reduce the stress.
Pros
good networking, a young people are respected, so many high quality employee had the same spirit to grow in the middle of high competitive workers.
Cons
long hours worked in every single days, makes our wealth as go straight as our health