CCA is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific region and one of the world’s top five Coca-Cola bottlers. CCA employs more than 15,000 people and has access to more than 265 million consumers through over 700,000 active customers.
CCA has operations in five countries – Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, – more...Indonesia and Papua New Guinea – manufacturing, selling and distributing a diversified product portfolio including carbonated soft drinks, water, sports and energy drinks, fruit juice, flavoured milk, coffee and packaged ready-to-eat fruit and vegetable products.
Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
CCA’s product portfolio consists of:
- World-leading brands Coca-Cola, diet Coke, Coke Zero , Fanta , Sprite, Powerade, Glacéau and Pump, as well as other trademark beverages of The Coca-Cola Company. CCA bottles and distributes these brands in its territories under licence from The Coca-Cola Company
- Beverage brands owned, manufactured and distributed by CCA including Mount Franklin, Deep Spring and Kirks
- Premium beers from the SABMiller portfolio including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Peroni Leggera, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Chill. The Pacific Beverages joint venture also owns the Bluetongue premium beer brand
- The premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines including Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Makers Mark and The Famous Grouse – less
What are people saying about the leadership at Coca-Cola Amatil?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 106 ratings
productive and career excellence
Written by Management Trainee (Former Employee) from Jakarta on 8 September 2017
- Work in Coca-Cola Amatil is fun and also positive environment
- Working under famous brand in the world that having a good management and system
- the culture was exciting by competing with other salesman
- we do have training a lot (once in a month)
- the hardest part of the job is there is a big different of job desk between in the Central Indonesia - more...