Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Job Description
I performed audit in accordance with International Auditing Standards to conform with Indonesian and International Financial Reporting Standards by risk based approach. Have experiences on Consolidation, Group Audit, and Corporate Act such as bonds offering. Served audit for the e-commerce and manufacturing industry with specialized on handling headquarter of online booking hotel services in Thailand and State Own Enterprises for the largest cement industrial company in Indonesia. Supervising 2 until 10 persons under the team, and directly report to the audit managers and partners.
Great experience and learning process in consulting company
It was an honor to be able to do an internship at the big 4 companies. I had a great experience and learning process throughout this internship experience. Although I was given a relatively challenging tasks, I felt very appreciated as I was trusted to do such great responsibility as an intern. The mentors were really great in guiding the interns on our works to improve our skills. I learned how to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment which have been beneficial for my professional skills development. I was also mentored on how to use data analysis tools properly by using Tableau software.
Pros
Great mentors, vast learning experience, good allowance
Cons
No significant drawbacks were observed
Save Work
I need work as internal audit manager. I need work with good management and employ is a human capital for management.
I want work with good and full support from Management.

I want my my salary up from my salary now.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kenpatri Sitinjak
Pros
Work with team and induvidual
Cons
Lunch before at 12:00
Awesome Company to work for
Like every big 4 accounting firm, Deloitte give you so many opportunities. They encourage you to get continuing education, CPE credit and all seminar related to your field.
Fun workplace
Deloitte is a fun place to work. They gives us opportunity to grow and the career enhancement is very good. The colleague are friendly and good mentor.
Deloitte had teached me how to be a good accountant.
I ever did not experience the holiday in the first year I worked here.
There was no working life balance in here instead.

Dealing with clients are the most difficult task as part being of an auditor. This condition had improved my soft skill to know about how to deal and approach the difficult people by using the best way that was never taught in my schools.
workholic environment
although as auditors we need to work very late everyday but there are so many things that i can learn from my office mates, clients and in this place i also found so many friends that learned together sharingg many things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deloitte?