Ulasan Karyawan Deloitte

Ada 7 ulasan yang cocok dengan pencarian Lihat 8.413 ulasan
Sortir berdasarkan: Paling Membantu | Rating | Tanggal
Kultur Pekerjaan
Great experience and learning process in consulting company
Consumer Business Consulting Intern (Mantan Karyawan) –  Jakarta20 Agustus 2019
It was an honor to be able to do an internship at the big 4 companies. I had a great experience and learning process throughout this internship experience. Although I was given a relatively challenging tasks, I felt very appreciated as I was trusted to do such great responsibility as an intern. The mentors were really great in guiding the interns on our works to improve our skills. I learned how to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment which have been beneficial for my professional skills development. I was also mentored on how to use data analysis tools properly by using Tableau software.
Keunggulan
Great mentors, vast learning experience, good allowance
Kekurangan
No significant drawbacks were observed
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?YaTidakLaporkan
Job Description
Audit Manager (Karyawan Sekarang) –  Jakarta16 Oktober 2018
I performed audit in accordance with International Auditing Standards to conform with Indonesian and International Financial Reporting Standards by risk based approach. Have experiences on Consolidation, Group Audit, and Corporate Act such as bonds offering. Served audit for the e-commerce and manufacturing industry with specialized on handling headquarter of online booking hotel services in Thailand and State Own Enterprises for the largest cement industrial company in Indonesia. Supervising 2 until 10 persons under the team, and directly report to the audit managers and partners.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 1TidakLaporkan
Awesome Company to work for
Senior Auditor (Mantan Karyawan) –  Jakarta7 September 2018
Like every big 4 accounting firm, Deloitte give you so many opportunities. They encourage you to get continuing education, CPE credit and all seminar related to your field.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 5Tidak 1Laporkan
5,0
Fun workplace
Senior Risk Analyst (Mantan Karyawan) –  Jakarta21 Juni 2017
Deloitte is a fun place to work. They gives us opportunity to grow and the career enhancement is very good. The colleague are friendly and good mentor.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 8Tidak 4Laporkan
3,0
Kultur Pekerjaan
Deloitte had teached me how to be a good accountant.
Senior Auditor (Mantan Karyawan) –  Jakarta17 Juli 2016
I ever did not experience the holiday in the first year I worked here.
There was no working life balance in here instead.

Dealing with clients are the most difficult task as part being of an auditor. This condition had improved my soft skill to know about how to deal and approach the difficult people by using the best way that was never taught in my schools.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 15Tidak 4Laporkan
3,0
workholic environment
Public Accountant (Mantan Karyawan) –  Jakarta, Indonesia5 November 2014
although as auditors we need to work very late everyday but there are so many things that i can learn from my office mates, clients and in this place i also found so many friends that learned together sharingg many things.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 30Tidak 5Laporkan

Lihat lebih banyak ulasan tentang Deloitte

Kamu mungkin ingin mencoba:

Profil Terklaim

Ingin tahu lebih banyak bagaimana rasanya bekerja disini?

Tanyakan mengenai pengalaman bekerja atau interview di Deloitte. Komunitas kami siap menjawab.

Ajukan Pertanyaan