Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Initially solid until realignment and takeover
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC23 January 2020
Fundamentals from a client value perspective continued to motivate Year-Over-Year growth and profit. After realignment and then acquisitions, the new culture fostered unknown employment status for growth, employee development and resulted in downsizing. At one point multiple departures, retirements and demotions from the CEO level and below.
productieve, snelle klantgedreven
IT Operator (Oproepnemer) \ IT-ondersteuningsanalist - Permanent (Former Employee) –  Bryanston South Africa20 January 2020
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Work experience
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Lagos20 January 2020
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun place to work. I acquired knowledge in the ICT industry. My office colleagues are quite pleasant and team players.
Nice company to work
Network Engineer (Field Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra18 January 2020
Nice company to work for. Give alot of exposure to freshers and allowed to work for multiple projects.
I had the great time working in the company.will surely advice my friends to join the company
Good
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra16 January 2020
I have learned here many things, also I got many required training here, over all its good and work culture is very smooth and Management also nice. Its awesome place to work.
Empresa Boa
Empresa boa! Mas a Gerecia nso3 valoriza o funcionário.
Resumen
Programador (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana14 January 2020
Empresa buena para trabajar, ya que consta de buena tecnología
Collaborative and driven
G;lobal process owner (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng14 January 2020
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
Good company
DC Network Engineer L1 (Current Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra6 January 2020
Good atmosphere, nice management good salary package, leaves are as per convenience, good for freshers and also for experienced employees. Hr are cooperative
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fleet, Hampshire5 January 2020
I had a temporary position as a Receptionist.

A great place to work. Friendly colleagues and a relaxed although busy atmosphere.

There were great benefits, social aspects and great managers.

Thank you DD and NTT!
Productive, Fast Paced, Teamwork
Operation Manager L2 (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng30 December 2019
Start of the day reviewing previous day performance, followed by a daily team huddle, and back to back meetings. Collaborative approach and a culture of teamwork.
Working as logistics coordinator was an eye opener for me as I abled to deal with customers in and outside of of the company
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng29 December 2019
I worked as administration officer,then I move logistics coordinator,I worked as RMA coordinator also as receiving and outbound. I did enjoyed working at the company until I got retrenched.
Fun workplace, Happy people
Intern - Technical Support & Services (Former Employee) –  Makati27 December 2019
It is fun working here. Flexible time schedule, caring co-workers, and challenging work experiences. Will be one of your favorite employer if you ever have a chance to work here. Highly recommendable.
Productive and fun place to work.
Network Administrator/Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL21 December 2019
Dimension Data is a really nice company to work for. I was able to work from home as long as I was in close proximity of a major airport. I was able to be on the job site within 24 hours in the lower 48 states.
Overall company is good but unfortunately my team is biased based on religion.
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka19 December 2019
I've been part of 3 different teams in Dimension Data (now NTT global), overall the company is good but my current team is little biased based on religion and favour peoples belonging to a particular region of the country.
Pros
Opportunities are good to learn.
Cons
IJP is little tough.
Friendly environment and flexible hours.
Service desk Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC13 December 2019
Responsible for providing telephone support to the end-user on hardware, software and network/VPN related problems and provide support remotely through bomgar when required. Responsible for monitoring low complexity network infrastructures, receiving, assigning and coordinating the successful resolution of requests (Incidents, Service Request, Events, and Problems) logged by clients on the relevant monitoring system.
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Service desk Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC13 December 2019
Pros
Friendly environment and flexible hours
Cons
na
Ambitious Operational Strategy executed by Competent Professionals
2nd Line Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 December 2019
Good work experience. Good management. Clearly defined scope for market targets. Decent salary and benefits. Good culture. Room for growth and excellent training program.
Amazing culture
VP, Americas Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX4 December 2019
This is a great place to work, very demanding from a time perspective and a lot of travel. However the compensation and rewards were always fair and many former co-workers are considered family.
Fast paced work environment
CONTRACT SPECIALIST, CONTRACT MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4 December 2019
Fast paced work environment with excellent chances of learning new skill sets. Management provides a lot of opportunities to scale up in diverse skill sets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.