Eide Bailly

Eide Bailly Employee Reviews

Decent place to work for

proseasy to doflexible schedulegood work life balanceconslow pay compared to other firmsmanagement style differs on each engagementbillable hour requirements during busy season 50+

Low Pay

Good people to work with, high standards, was a former local boutique office, but merged in since there wasn't a succession plan in place. Salary is lower than market.

Good coworkers in local office

Enjoyed the work. Good variety of work. Had some good clients and coworkers. Not a fan of the company politics and partner power trips. Hours were reasonable for public accounting.

One of the better hospitals to work for

A good place to work. Pay is a little less but benefits are good. Training is good. High standards. I enjoyed working here. Managers were supportive.

Learning potential and teamwork

There are potential learning situations daily. Because of team atmosphere, a team member can feel free to ask any other teammate for help and receive it.

Intern

I interned during tax season. It was busy and good. I learned a lot and was able to gain some skills that I wouldn’t have been able to before. I would recommend

I work as an auditor.

Eide Bailly is great place to work. The firm has potential for growth. It treats its employee as a person. Staff were supportive and help newcomers to succeed.

Great workplace and with great culture

A great growing and innovative accounting firm. Management is focusing on continue to grow the business and maintaining a high sense of urgency to keep clients happy

You learn a lot!

You learn a lot but it does come at a price. Lots of hours and you have to sacrifice family time. Don’t buy their work life balance. Some of the partners are great to work with and others not so much.

Kind people Great company

Company has great benefits and the people work with are very helpful and kind. Remote is an option if you're in tax but not as much if you're in tech support.

Productive and positive environment

I was excited to work there but down the line I found out this job has taken me 3 years back as per my expertise. I quit it and started looking for a change, no hard feelings, great people, great culture but something was missing totally.

Pros

Positivity

Cons

I love my peers and employees. Everyone is great to be around and everyone loves to work together.

Eide bailly has a thriving culture for a group of accountants. We all love to hang out with each other and socialize outside of work. I tell everyone how much I love my job and how my coworkers make it easier for me to get up in the morning and get to work.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Lacking in equipment needs.

Amazing work environment with great work/life balance

EB is great to work for because of the amazing culture! They really care about their employees and want us to be taken care of. If you are a hard worker, then they will take care of you.

Fun place to work

Super flexible schedule, no micro-managing, Partners work just as hard as the rest of the team. Team culture. interesting client work, you get work on all aspects of a project, instead of just one area.

Pros

Flexability

Cons

insurance is a little pricey

Great culture

Great people to work with, very good work life balance, everyone is approachable, busy season is not too bad, pay is getting better, overall good place to work

good co-workers

Acquires small to mid-size CPA firms. Good training for beginning accountants. Supportive managers and partners, some started their entire accounting career here.

Pros

supportive management

Cons

tax season, low wages compared to market

Not a lot of support

I was hourly which is good because you will work a lot of overtime. Benefits were decent. There is not a lot of support and expected to figure things out for yourself. It can be very high stress during tax time.

Pros

Overtime, benefits, stocked breakroom

Cons

High stress, lack of support

Great benefits

The benefits were Eide Bailey’s biggest benefit. It is a good career and nice for accountants. The accountants made me feel appreciated. The office building was nice and comfortable.

Toxic Culture

I can't speak for other departments but Admin staff is extremely undervalued and taken advantage of. I felt like the upper management and partners looked down on admin staff. Management plays favorites and enables bad behavior ( i.e. being drunk during work hours, multiple times a week) and then will turn around and gaslight you by saying you aren't working hard enough. You will constantly be nit picked and scolded for not doing enough, even when you might be performing 3 different job responsibilities. If you raise concerns or questions they will go unheard. It's a shame because I think EB has to potential to be a great workplace but as the saying goes "employees don't leave companies, they leave managers"

Pros

Lots of free food, office space is pretty, generous PTO

Cons

Toxic culture, no growth opportunities, bad management

The people

Wonderful co-workers, an ability to work on a variety of projects and be an internal part of the team. We are appreciated by all staff and have an overall feeling of inclusion. Great place to work!

Pros

Team work

Cons

Standardization of processes not enforced

I interviewed for EB and got an offer. I am looking forward to work with the company.

Most of the people in my team are amazing. My managers and teammates are friendly and helpful. I enjoy learning new things about new industries and I am exposed to at least 4 different industries in one year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eide Bailly. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Eide Bailly
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?