Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 6,117 reviews
Lingkungan kerja dan salary yang baik menjadikan bekerja di sana nyaman
SPV power dan installation (Former Employee) –  Jakarta21 January 2020
semua pekerjaan yang di tugaskan jelas dan sesaui dengan scope keahlian dan di dukung oleh atasan yang terkait
very comfortable and professional
Core Network Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jakarta23 June 2018
enjoy working environment with good team work.
gain more knowledge in order to upgrade work skills.
more opportunity to involve with Telecommunication Projects.
Calm and high motivation
RAN Support (Former Employee) –  Jakarta2 August 2017
I start my experienced as Installer of RBS Hmac2 Motorolla, after 3 years than I move to Ericsson Indonesia and I enjoyed a lot working with partner during my contract. I have high motivation become a good RF Engineer to improve the quality otf the network.
Please give me a chance to start it
Productive and balance working environment
Head of Security (Current Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia23 January 2017
Flexible working culture, valuing responsibility of each employee, engagement of higher management is transparent and open, supporting technology to work, is above average
Pros
flexible lunch time and working schedule
Cons
workload is surprisingly not easy to handle, in contrast to what was said at the beginning of the jobs placement
NPI Consultant
Network Performance Improvement Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, JK13 January 2013
My main job is network performance improvement and optimization Engineer for the “INDOSAT” single BSS network project (by Ericsson), where two major operators are merged into one network, and now they are using Ericsson infrastructure equipment.
• Verifying the radio network design for the Indosat network and monitor the performance criteria based on the STS collected data from the OSS.
• Optimize the dual band (900/1800) network for best performance in a high capacity network by analyzing STS collected data.
• Optimize worst cells list, to improve KPI’s such as Call Setup Success Rate, TCH assignment success rate, SDCCH success rate, TCH drop call rate, Handover success rate and identify hardware problem.
• Traffic balancing for collocated sites 900/1800 by optimizing some sets of cell parameters.
NPI Consultant
• Provide solutions for the worst cells list of TCH traffic congestion that includes: parameter adjustment usingical changes recommendation, utilization of radio features, TRU upgrade recommendation.