ExxonMobil
Here to help: Coronavirus update

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Indonesia21 reviews
Great team, productive, friendly and fun work place
a typical day at work : we have to work together as a good team with smart, fast and precise.
I learned how about tidiness, cleanliness, ease work and good environment also good management.

workplace culture : the work atmosphere was very calm and peace but friendly.

the hardest of the job was nothing, because we work as a good team, that's why we're always enjoy doing all the work.
Productive and Fun work Place
Very Satisfied when I am Join with Exxon Mobil and hope for the next future want to Join in New Challenges around the world.

Nice Team work and cooperative
Best company ever
Exxomobil a big company who move in oil and gas production.
The company really take care and gave a good benefit to employees who work with.

I really proud working in exxonmobil.
Very productive work environment
Exceed Expectation, very good work life balance, Positive culture
productive and fun place to work
Great job and company, great experience and learnings had whilst working for Exxon. Was employed as NDT auditor overviewing all NDT reports and review of radiography work previously done by Indonesian NDT companies.
Productive and fun with high compliance towards best practices and procedures.
Productive and fun with high compliance towards best practices and procedures. Multi cultural environment and provided wide chances to learn everything.
Pros
High standards works
Cons
English language
Excellent place to work
Teamwork of different department are good. Good accommodation, meals, security, transportation, health & safety are provided for all its employees. Medical insurance are provided not only for employees but also their families members.
In response to the guidelines
Challenging inspection requirements coupled with clear concise QA QC requirements and inspection checkpoints.

Management with a competent ability to guide the staff in productive assignments

A good day at work would be conditioned with a pace of work that would continuously keep your interest and challenge your abilities to perform the assignments professionally
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
intermittent work flow
Extremely professional people warm and friendly
SOP is very clear, with proper training, honesty place in very high priority also safety and security. Highly tolerance on difference culture and believe.
Pros
Good company to work for
Exccellent place to work
Exccellent place to work. People enjoy the work balance. Company provides very good accomodation, transport, health insurance, trainings, excellent safety, and so on.
Very pleasure work place with appropriate standard employee benefit
Excellent care of workers with safely and productively. Company has developed most high quality leaders sufficiently for every function especially for every core department in the business organization. Trained work forces in practically working with safety minded and documented regarding production, safety and loss prevention in daily activities executed.
Pros
Very good live balance and benefits. Provided HOP, COP and supported the employees pension plan program.
Cons
Excellent life care of employees
Great company to work for.
The people made the project fun to work at. We were treated wonderfully. Five Star Hotel and 1st Class flights. I would definitely go back to Indonesia to work for Exxon again.
Pros
5 Star hotel and 1st Class flights
Cons
It was very hot
Great company and great people
Diverse group of employees. Culture was great. The company treated us like VIP's. I would definitely go back and work for Exxon, given the opportunity.
Pros
First Class travel and 5 Star accomodations
Cons
Terribly hot weather
fun workplace with good environment
worked 12 hrs a day and changeable working shift.
learned how to work in a team from different department where cooperation is very important.

management always treat employees well which is work is balanced with facility and enjoyment.

management giving full facility to their employees so they can work comfortably.
Pros
plenty of enjoyment
Best Place to work
Good management, learn many things and supervisor willing to guide with hospitality. System were running very well. Highly respecting and applying safety.
The compony provided with nice atmhospire to work, very people oriented and respect. Good leadrship provided with open and two way of communcation.
ExxonMobil Indonesia found to be very perfect place to work in terms of leadership, the working environment, the working facility and the people. This is because the company provided with very clear company standard policy and commitment.
Pros
None only at special occasion, such as during the training, or presentation period
Cons
Short break 15 minutes at 09:00AM and back to work until the lunch break at 12:00AM
ExxonMobil is very professional company in the oil and gas field.
Management peoples are having very good attitude towards their workforce and well talented peoples.

ExxonMobil is GREAT.
Pros
Free boarding and lodging
ExxonMobil Indonesia
XOM is highly regarded as one of the successful oil and gas company. Their international scale are amazing. However, due to the huge family of XOM, some local places don't get the equal benefits with other.

I used to work for Jakarta operation, we work at least 8 hours a day. The benefits aren't that good compared to the status of oil and gas company. They said that the local authorities decide the salary range, but that's just illogical for an oil and gas company to have really low salary. Not to mention the benefits for contractors. They have the lowest income and barely any reconsideration when they talk about it on global meeting or employee forums.

One more thing is the technical stuff. Although XOM really put safety comes first above all, the intellectual management of skilled workers in there just didn't give out much knowledge or challenges for the workers. Back then I always have the thought that this place is only for "seasoned" people who just want to lay back for doing minimum stuff. Not for productive age like myself.

In conclusion, this is just the review of one local site, which is Indonesia. During global interaction, we always get jealous on how much other worker from other site get more benefit, like more salary, much more salary than us for doing the same work. It was really depressing just the thought of it. Thus, making everyday work environment unhealthy.
Pros
Safety first
Cons
Very low benefit/salary (Indonesia site)
Good and many chalenging during set-up a IMDC rules and procedures
As a big company, only professional person can joint in ExxonMobil Project. I learn one thing is DFO. The office environment and management, they are all classified as Employee, Contractor and Secondee.

I am very enjoy working with ExxonMobil
Pros
Salary
Good.
Good place to work and learn. Organized management system.
Productive and Fun Workplace with cooperative Team
I am working 5 days a week with flexible and productive time (7 am or 8 am) to 4 pm or 5 pm. I do have fun management and co-workers, they are very supporting people. I am supporting the geologist and management people in my daily activities in Oil and Gas jobs. The hardest one is supporting the geologist area such as seismic interpretation since my education background from Geodetics and Geomatics Engineering, so I should learn a new knowledge and i like this new challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job is about ARCGIS. I love this Software so much.