EY Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 6,849 reviews
A good management which always ready to help and support their employees
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dushanbe, TJ27 May 2019
• Reconstructed accounting records from clients' checks and cash receipts.
• Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.
• Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
• Worked with managers to develop annual expense plan goals.
• Generated and mailed updated statements.
• Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
Place to learn and develop yourself
Audit Associate 2 (Current Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia9 January 2019
EY definitely a place for you who want to challenge yourself. you will learn lots of things when you join the Company, but the downside is that you will lost your work life balance.
Pros
self development
Cons
No work life balance
Friendly Co-workers
Business Intern (Former Employee) –  Jakarta27 November 2018
The team that I worked with were very helpful and collaborative. They allowed me individuality during projects but also very supportive when I needed help.
Good place to start a career
Advisory (Former Employee) –  Indonesia24 January 2018
Challenging day-to-day tasks. A lot of clients to be handled. Sometimes I feel like we're constrained in some ways. No work-life balance. Nice office space.
The work environment is nice
Summer Associate in TAS (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia24 June 2017
I could learn much during my summer associate program. I gained experience and knowledge that were very useful in the future. The people were very welcome and willing to teach
Enjoyable working environment
Audit and Assurance Internship (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia3 April 2017
Every day my senior always sent an email about the to-do-list for the day
I learned about the basic audit process, mainly on matching the independently generated documents and do vouch on required document for conducting a sample testing
The workplace culture is quite tough since there are so many things to do within a limited time. The staffs and seniors always go home at midnight when it is close to the deadline.
The hardest part of the job is when dealing with the client. Sometimes, clients like to do pending job and not provide the document required completely. Sometimes the client also does not have proper documentation.
I enjoy in doing audit work, and I really enjoy my internship since I able to learn many things and have an opportunity to engage in real working environment.
Pros
Able to develop knowledge, apply the theory to real working environment
Cons
Long houts
Very good first internship experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Jakarta19 February 2017
Fun working environment, i learned a lot and been able to work with accounting systems and principles in real life. The most enjoyable part of the job is about teamwork.
Fun workplace for students who are majoring at accounting and finance
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, ID4 February 2017
I was placed in the financial audit team where I helped the team to review the supporting documents. As a student who havent took the audit class before, the team members patiently taught me the process and it was a great experience for me. The internship really helped me to succeed in my audit class as I have experienced the process before.
Fun and challenging
Audit staff - Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  Jakarta7 January 2017
Be an auditor will require to be a flexible person with fast paced work done. It will be challenging yet a good start for your career
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jakarta8 September 2016
What I learned at EY are about the auditing system and be more careful while doing the work. The management of the company is good. My co-workers help me a lot as I was a fresh graduates at that time. The hardest part of the job is that we must able to work under pressure and catch up the deadline set by the client. The most enjoyable part of the job are we can meet and interact with more people from the client office. we could gain more network.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours of overtime
Productive and Fun Work Place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, JK26 July 2015
EY is one of the big four Public Accounting Firm.
EY has a cooperative culture team especially in achieving audit objective for each procedures.
Fun Workplace to Start Your Career
Senior Consultant - IT Risk and Advisory (Current Employee) –  Jakarta, JK20 April 2015
It is a great company to start your career. You will learn so many things differently depends on the project you're assigned to. Fun workplace since most of my coworkers are still around my age. Work-life balance could be a problem sometimes. But overall, it is definitely worth to try.
Pros
Fun, so many things you can learn
Cons
work life balance