Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Indonesia15 reviews
Great brand for your resume, recruiters will suddenly start wanting to talk to you. Poor business models supported by selling brand. Expected to weave magic out of nothing is actually a great skill to learn.

Cons

Long hours and outright verbal expectations to work evenings and weekends. Expect to break your back growing someone else's business and dream.
A rich learning institution and the expansion possibility is great but the work load is mountainous. It is a good place to start a career but not for long period of time because it takes a lot of your life
Being an assurance intern at EY requires employees to be able to focus on data and highly-detailed. For reviewing finances from another company needs a pair of keen eyes.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
• Reconstructed accounting records from clients' checks and cash receipts.
• Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.

• Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.

• Worked with managers to develop annual expense plan goals.

• Generated and mailed updated statements.

• Set up and updated customer accounts with interactions, payments and personal information.
EY definitely a place for you who want to challenge yourself. you will learn lots of things when you join the Company, but the downside is that you will lost your work life balance.
Pros
self development
Cons
No work life balance
The team that I worked with were very helpful and collaborative. They allowed me individuality during projects but also very supportive when I needed help.
Challenging day-to-day tasks. A lot of clients to be handled. Sometimes I feel like we're constrained in some ways. No work-life balance. Nice office space.
I could learn much during my summer associate program. I gained experience and knowledge that were very useful in the future. The people were very welcome and willing to teach
Every day my senior always sent an email about the to-do-list for the day
I learned about the basic audit process, mainly on matching the independently generated documents and do vouch on required document for conducting a sample testing

The workplace culture is quite tough since there are so many things to do within a limited time. The staffs and seniors always go home at midnight when it is close to the deadline.

The hardest part of the job is when dealing with the client. Sometimes, clients like to do pending job and not provide the document required completely. Sometimes the client also does not have proper documentation.

I enjoy in doing audit work, and I really enjoy my internship since I able to learn many things and have an opportunity to engage in real working environment.
Pros
Able to develop knowledge, apply the theory to real working environment
Cons
Long houts
Fun working environment, i learned a lot and been able to work with accounting systems and principles in real life. The most enjoyable part of the job is about teamwork.
I was placed in the financial audit team where I helped the team to review the supporting documents. As a student who havent took the audit class before, the team members patiently taught me the process and it was a great experience for me. The internship really helped me to succeed in my audit class as I have experienced the process before.
Be an auditor will require to be a flexible person with fast paced work done. It will be challenging yet a good start for your career
What I learned at EY are about the auditing system and be more careful while doing the work. The management of the company is good. My co-workers help me a lot as I was a fresh graduates at that time. The hardest part of the job is that we must able to work under pressure and catch up the deadline set by the client. The most enjoyable part of the job are we can meet and interact with more people from the client office. we could gain more network.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours of overtime
EY is one of the big four Public Accounting Firm.
EY has a cooperative culture team especially in achieving audit objective for each procedures.
It is a great company to start your career. You will learn so many things differently depends on the project you're assigned to. Fun workplace since most of my coworkers are still around my age. Work-life balance could be a problem sometimes. But overall, it is definitely worth to try.
Pros
Fun, so many things you can learn
Cons
work life balance