EY Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Obviously depended on service line but often you are overworked and underpaid. You learn a ton but it doesn’t always feel like it is worth it. I have had some great teams and some not so great teams.
This is the best place to start your career. You learn so much and can easily parlay your experience here into fantastic industry jobs. Know that you will be working long hours at times, but the Company is great about letting you take your time off during the slower periods. I'd highly recommend at least getting a taste of the Big 4 experience!
Great people, heavy workload, poor work/life balance - at least this is my experience in the audit practice. However, as everyone says, it is truly a great launch if moving up the ranks in a company (EY or not) is what you want to do. Over the year I worked here, I just discovered it's not what I want out of life.
Pros
People, perks, development
Cons
Work load, work/life balance
A little old fashioned and rigid. Typical Accounting firm personalities. The BU I supported was short staffed and most HRBP's were overworked and unhappy.
Ppl wouldn’t show up on time and then would call out 3 hours later. Constant running around (which helped me lose weight) but when there is only 1 elevator for 1500 ppl in the same building was frustrating so I had to use the stairs and the building was 20 stories tall. No accountability so everyone was pointing fingers at everyone else.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Had to pay for parking-even as a temp when I 1st started
My position at allowed me to use a vast array of skills from design to programming. I am heartbroken that the reason it's over was due to COVID-19 affecting the company financially. Contractors, in any organization, tend to be the first to be let go. Still, I wouldn't trade my time there for anything.
EY, probably similar to other Big 4 firms, has so many tools, talent, and experience at your fingertips. I was able to see large and small clients with groundbreaking technology next to the brightest in my field. I would 100% go back to work with them.
Great firm, some of the best years in my career. The culture, compensation, and opportunity to grow were outstanding. Client assignments were Fortune 200.
Great place to gain work experience As a professional, I have extensive experience in Business Transformation which includes Program/Project Management, Relationship Management, Process Improvement, Technology and Performance Management.
Pros: Big 4 branding to carry with for a lifetime. Good trainings Cons: Really depends on your reporting manager/leader. Overall some great minds to work alongside. Stretch hours during peak times of the engagement.
The EY environment provides a balanced but challenging atmosphere in which an individual can actively succeed and thrive, whilst simultaneously advancing their career.
Pros
Free Lunches, long lunch break, great teams
Cons
long hours, stressful at times
EY does not appreciate the employees. Instead of helping and giving constructive advice they (she) was quit to put you down as well as talk down like everyone was incompetent
I do not choose to disclose this information. I do not wish to disclose my experience at this organization. As I am simply looking to apply for roles for where my experience would be essential and seen as a valuable asset.
Good Place to work, Team Environment Great Location Great Tools Good online course site Company that support community events Company that has multiple global locations
It’s alright it is a ton of work and work life balance isn’t great. The culture is supportive so it is worth it. It is nice being able to work in different locations with different people.
Fair pace of work given the client-service environment; positive working environment with mostly great people; strong in diversity for a professional service org; compensation could be higher
Lots of gloss, marketing a snapshot of thew Firm to the outside work that is far removed from reality. Hierarchical, old school. Good brand-hollow intreriors.
Excellent environment for beginner through executive professional training for accountants, auditors practitioners with financial background. EY is renowned professional services provider in it's industry and would highly recommend the company.
The supervising staff are not concerned with underlings, only in it for their own power struggle. If you're not liked, regardless of merit, you're out of there.
Great Company. No complaints, just smiles. After being in the market for finance, I came over to EY for the advisory sector. I enjoy the team that I work with and all of the company perks that come with my field. I am not stressed and feel like I have a grip around my career.
Over all its a good company to work for just do your research on the group you're interviewing with. Talk to someone on the inside if you can before taking the job.