EY Employee Reviews for Hospitality Manager

Ppl wouldn’t show up on time and then would call out 3 hours later. Constant running around (which helped me lose weight) but when there is only 1 elevator for 1500 ppl in the same building was frustrating so I had to use the stairs and the building was 20 stories tall. No accountability so everyone was pointing fingers at everyone else.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Had to pay for parking-even as a temp when I 1st started
There are a ton of resources to advance in your career. The people are great to worth with and the work/life balance at EY is ideal. There are over 20 diversity professional networks to get involved in and EY gives you a sense of belonging.
Company is extremely large so it really depends on what your interview would be like. Each office is different. I've been blessed enough to work in a laid back atmosphere, very family oriented office. It's been a great experience for me.
The company is a great company but some areas get over looked so those areas do not embrace the culture and environment and inclusiveness that the company stands for the salaries are low overall benefits are great i would say research the area in this company you want to go in and really see if it is for you
Pros
Good benefits great coworkers great stepping stone
Cons
Low salaries not inclusive no opportunity for growth in certain areas
Absolutely great place to build a career. Every aspect of the company is structured to help you grow. Pay is structured to your skill set and promotions.
A typical day at work changed everyday. This taught me to be ready for anything. My role evolved dramatically from the time I started to present, which was unexpected. Management's communication could have improved greatly which would have cut down on guessing what the next move should be.
Pros
Benefits, pension, vacation time
Cons
Stress of the job