EY Employee Reviews for Program Manager

Great place to gain work experience As a professional, I have extensive experience in Business Transformation which includes Program/Project Management, Relationship Management, Process Improvement, Technology and Performance Management.
EY Only hires professionals who are capable of delivering. Anybody wanting to work at EY needs to bring their best game and collaborate for success. Opportunities to work at EY will also provide opportunities to develop as a person and a professional.
I have enjoyed my time in EY, and will miss the friendships that I have made there. The Client work in Life Science is engaging & educational. Being part of the global team means that there is always a an expert who you can reach out to.
Pros
work life balance, Client exposure
Cons
Micro Managers
Working at this firm is challenging and rewarding. The Technology Team and Business Team tend to work well together and enjoy a good working rapport. The Technology used at EY is cutting edge and quality of delivery needs to be at the highest levels. The people who one works with are easy to get along with and by far the best part of working with EY. A fun place to work.
The project structure was good for getting projects done. There was a concept of product teams and the teams has the product understanding to build products from concept to finish.
Pros
Location far from my hous
Cons
Telecommute
Great Place to work and lots of opportunity to learn various aspects of IT Strategy , Transformation , Performance Improvement , Business Development and etc
I was a contractor in IT, but I really admired the corporate culture. There were lots of really talented people who generally treated each other with respect. Also, I enjoyed the liberal telecommuting opportunities.
Pros
Telecommuting, Talented Colleagues
Cons
Good company to serve. Lots of learning opportunity. Also growth potential is there. Any employee can take their won development targets. Company facilitate to take challenges.
Workplace culture makes you feel looked after. Global IT organisational structure adds complexity, cost and duration to project delivery. IT culture is process focused rather than outcome focused.
Pros
Great brand; effective diversity and inclusion; welcoming workplace culture and office
Cons
IT organisation is structured in silos
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?
Good exposure to hone varied set of skills set and indeed a very good and exhaustive knowledge repository for immense learning. Overall a good place to work but it has its own bad side to it.
The company is an accounting & tax firm. However, focusing on IT Advisory, so shall focus on R&D and Hitech services and invest accordingly. Culture & openness is awesome. It is really a high class organization to work with.
Pros
Extremely good reputation, Employee friendly and great work life balance.
Cons
Not a Paymaster.
EY is a nice place to work and will get enough opportunities to show your skills. Lots of flexibility, Diverse culture. Opportunity to interact global stake holders. a good innovation hub.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
nothing