Halliburton logo
Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,258 reviews

Halliburton is one of the most leading companies in the world in the Oil and Gas sector. It provides a lot of chances for development and a piece of knowledge.

Bekerja sama dengan team work yang harmonis dan fleksible

Bekerja sambil + pengalaman yang sangat berharga tentang oil well gas service sehingga bisa meningkatkan produksi minyak secara maksimalBest RegardJhoni soeparman Indonesia

Pros

Unggul Equipments yang canggih

Cons

Waktu istirahat sedikit

Challenging, productive, good collaboration, good carrier path and opportunity to improve the knowledge by so many trainings and schools

Halliburton was my second home, after family home. Enjoyed working with all people. Good direction from the topmanagement and supervisors. Good environmental services even though sometimes stressful..

Pros

Many bonuses

Cons

Stressful and less rest

Sangat propesional

Saya ingin sekali mengulangi lagi bergabung,bekerja sama di halliburton.apa bila ada kesempatan kepercayaan bagi haliburton untuk menerima saya lagi sebagai karyawannya.

Lingkunggan kerja yg aman

Mantap baik dan sangat mendidik dalam bidang menejemen kepada karyawan

Pros

Kesehatan yg mantap

Cons

Kurang dalam kebijakan karyawan

Good

I ready to ask for job anytime and i is pump operator of bullhead acid, featuring and chemical pump

Kerja di halliburton sangat berprospek tinggi terhadap dunia migas

Mencari keahlian yang lebih meningkat di perusahaan hallo Burton sangat lah bagus. Karena akan di beri pelatihan keluar negeri sebagai engineer yang handal

Pros

Makan siang gratis

Cons

Tidak ada

How to work in a productive and efficient work environment

Halliburton wireline company teach me a lot of thing regarding leadership(crew chip) , technically wise the roles need us to be capable of preparing the tools and equipment which we need to execute the job and also helping the engineer to deliver every service which come smoothly.

Pros

More insentif for take money more than bonus

Cons

Rest time a little bit for refresh sleepiness

Filtration operator

Performs other duties as assigned by direct mud engineer. Attends and participates in safety meeting as required. Safely and in accordance with the environmental requirement Liaise with crew members of other disciplines to ensure that transfer operation are performed efficiently and safely

Halliburton - Indonesia

This was a experience that any individual should have to go through. It was a challenge for me being that far away from home and family, but I learned a lot being in a foreign country

Pros

New experience

Cons

Being so far from home

Jobs at Halliburton

See more jobs

good work place

I learn Oil and Gas industry , with good management, and good workplace culture. i learn alot about technical, sales , relationship, working culture.

productive, good company and good people

good company and good people. I have good experience for eorking in this company. the people here have good teamwork. they are always help each others.

halliburton is a big company

Actually halliburton is a big company and good management. the only bad thing is the salary especially for local people. they pay very low. like in Indonesia, Halliburton Indonesia pay less than expat.

Pros

free food

Cons

health care, insurance

even though it was not easy to work as field engineer in Sperry Drilling Halliburton, but i learnt many things there. I learnt how to be tough and i also learnt every little things which related to down stream of oil and gas industry. the hardest thing of working as field engineer was it is difficult to arrange the time between your work and family because i did not have fixed schedule, moreover, sometime it was hard to be placed at the rig site which is located far away from town.

Pros

Creating good character

Cons

working far away from town and family

good team work

strong in hand , have a good communication with each other , good in technical knowledge for well completion, especially for general upper completion and sand control or gravel pack

Good Media

Looking new Challenge (Vacant) i have xperince in multi oil and gas company. hard worker. Coordinates services and equipment for the location, Receives job orders assures resources are available, Communicates with customers and crews regarding job resources scheduling and services, Works independently, utilizing two-way radio and other communications equipment

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Health Care

One of the largest oil service company

good company for learn new science, need to always learn to become good service employee, lots of online training available

Pros

medical, assurance protection

Cons

days of work

Good for career development

Fun place to work with promised career development, supportive management and good team work. What an experience joined with this Company

The salary and compensation is above average of Indonesian Salary

The working balance is good, I had good schedule, like 3 days on and 3 days off. Halliburton gave me various training that kept me updating my skills. Unfortunately, the management is not good.

Pros

free flight ticket, meals per diem, trainings

Cons

the management is worst

Productive work environment

I was Western Indonesian Coordinator based I Jakarta, Indonesia for Frac, Coil Tubing and Nitrogen operations with Boots & Coots through Halliburton. I had a personnel compliment of 94 employees and controlled 6ea Coil Tubing Units 6ea pumping Units, 3ea Nitrogen Units and worked both onshore and offshore. I championed both the the company's Safety Management and Quality Management Systems.

Pros

Excellent learning environment

Cons

Large area to manage.

Good for team work but not for salary

Repair and maintenance all Halliburton Equipment Learned all electronic stuff