Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews in Jakarta

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,303 reviews

good work place

I learn Oil and Gas industry , with good management, and good workplace culture. i learn alot about technical, sales , relationship, working culture.

Challenging, productive, good collaboration, good carrier path and opportunity to improve the knowledge by so many trainings and schools

Halliburton was my second home, after family home. Enjoyed working with all people. Good direction from the topmanagement and supervisors. Good environmental services even though sometimes stressful..

Pros

Many bonuses

Cons

Stressful and less rest

Good

I ready to ask for job anytime and i is pump operator of bullhead acid, featuring and chemical pump

productive, good company and good people

good company and good people. I have good experience for eorking in this company. the people here have good teamwork. they are always help each others.

even though it was not easy to work as field engineer in Sperry Drilling Halliburton, but i learnt many things there. I learnt how to be tough and i also learnt every little things which related to down stream of oil and gas industry. the hardest thing of working as field engineer was it is difficult to arrange the time between your work and family because i did not have fixed schedule, moreover, sometime it was hard to be placed at the rig site which is located far away from town.

Pros

Creating good character

Cons

working far away from town and family

One of the largest oil service company

good company for learn new science, need to always learn to become good service employee, lots of online training available

Pros

medical, assurance protection

Cons

days of work

Productive work environment

I was Western Indonesian Coordinator based I Jakarta, Indonesia for Frac, Coil Tubing and Nitrogen operations with Boots & Coots through Halliburton. I had a personnel compliment of 94 employees and controlled 6ea Coil Tubing Units 6ea pumping Units, 3ea Nitrogen Units and worked both onshore and offshore. I championed both the the company's Safety Management and Quality Management Systems.

Pros

Excellent learning environment

Cons

Large area to manage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
2.2K
1.3K

• Halliburton
  • Jakarta
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?