Halliburton

Halliburton Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Salary & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,321 reviews

One of the largest oil service company

good company for learn new science, need to always learn to become good service employee, lots of online training available

Pros

medical, assurance protection

Cons

days of work

How to work in a productive and efficient work environment

Halliburton wireline company teach me a lot of thing regarding leadership(crew chip) , technically wise the roles need us to be capable of preparing the tools and equipment which we need to execute the job and also helping the engineer to deliver every service which come smoothly.

Pros

More insentif for take money more than bonus

Cons

Rest time a little bit for refresh sleepiness

even though it was not easy to work as field engineer in Sperry Drilling Halliburton, but i learnt many things there. I learnt how to be tough and i also learnt every little things which related to down stream of oil and gas industry. the hardest thing of working as field engineer was it is difficult to arrange the time between your work and family because i did not have fixed schedule, moreover, sometime it was hard to be placed at the rig site which is located far away from town.

Pros

Creating good character

Cons

working far away from town and family

Links With good financial incomes for workers, workers will be loyal and dedicated to his company. it is not contained in the company where I work now

any day other than cement job, we always perform equipment maintenance in stages, the least preferred is when I can not finish a job properly. The most enjoyable thing is to have a good team and good communication with the team.

Pros

have a great team and always be together in happy and difficult situations

Cons

get a boss who was always nervous in the work and making the team are not excited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K