Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Fun Working Place
IHG Management provides a great guidance and support to the propoerty in order to perform. All level in the company can feel lthe positive energy of facing a great future.
Pros
Great Hotel Management
Cons
Owner communication is a challenge
Kerja team solid
Everyting its ok and good job team.all manager
All staf very well
Pros
Bnyaknya fasilitas kita dptkn
Cons
Tidak ad
A great place to work
A great place to work and develop the career. Lots of training to develop your skills in this company and it surely a lovely place to work as well.
I would recommend this compony to anyone as i hope someday i could join this amazing company once more.
Best hotel for learning
This hotel always come any guest for looking peace and recreation.
We have 2 pools for adults and one for kids.an also we have one place for kids to play and learning.
Pros
Great food
Cons
I only intern
fun workplace
many unexpected overtime, fun management culture and benefits for families visiting hotel. overall have a fantastic employee retention and recommended to work here
Small Hotel with room to grow
I've had a great time worked there...
I just find another opportunity at another company, and for me working in a kitchen is always fun !

The hardest part of this job is my working day, because it's shifting so sometimes I can't be with my family at public holiday..

But working in a hotel/restaurant is always leave me a great memories..
The place where you meet the nicest people
4 star hotel under the group of IHG, I enjoyed the time I've been working here, every day meet and serve the guest from different country and background. Manage a team to be a good team to achieve a goal. It's enjoyable moment during my time here.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short break
Really happy and fun work with teamwork
Dusting all furniture when start the activities next to mop and buffing in restaurant
The mangement also gave to me a achievment as best trainee there
Fun and a great growing workplace
My day to day at work is full of learn new things. The management is very good and transparant, they always give big opportunity for everyone to grow their career path. We are working with some foreigner, many different religion and variety ages. The hardest part of the job is when to update rate for OTA. Everyday I enjoy every single part of my job due to I work with a great team that always support and help each other.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation, health insurance and maternity
Cons
9 hours working but sometime over time until 11 hours
Fun and energizing workplace
Smart hotel concept with fun and fast pace environment which encourages staffs to be fast and energetic. They provide room to grow which makes this hotel a good place to learn.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor management
Productive workplace
If need a place to upgrade your career, HICJ is a good place to start. Many staff here start his/her career in HICJ. it's offering great challenge and good knowledge
overall good
It was the first time i experience work during high school, but at that time i was not paid, because i am doing a industry placement, not actual work
Pros
free lunch, friendly staff
Cons
long hour
Nice place
Love to be one team with this company I start join in spa in Malaka we start from zero I have good team opening there all new much fun from the first time
Pros
Funny
Cons
Free houses
Very Fun workplace
Eventhough Im working for only 3 months here, I felt like I left my hearts there.. Im working as a Receptionist which is met a lot of new people everyday, and I really enjoyed it. My co workers always help me and taught me how to run the hotel system, because I dont have any background about hotel or so. Here, I learned about so many things.
very good enviroment to work with as most of the time all team member give a positive energy , place that we call home as we treat people as family .
This place is the most enjoyable working place that i had experience with, all the staff are very friendly and we treat each other like a family. The management really care about their staff and protect them as value asset. Because we working as a team all the job is going smoothly.
Pros
free lunch, 30 day holiday in a year ( including annual leave and public holiday)
Cons
working from 09.00-17.00 monday to friday