Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Management reviews

The hotel is great but the management is not ready to handle International standard. The managerment need to more open minded regarding International standard.
many unexpected overtime, fun management culture and benefits for families visiting hotel. overall have a fantastic employee retention and recommended to work here
IHG Management provides a great guidance and support to the propoerty in order to perform. All level in the company can feel lthe positive energy of facing a great future.
Pros
Great Hotel Management
Cons
Owner communication is a challenge
My day to day at work is full of learn new things. The management is very good and transparant, they always give big opportunity for everyone to grow their career path. We are working with some foreigner, many different religion and variety ages. The hardest part of the job is when to update rate for OTA. Everyday I enjoy every single part of my job due to I work with a great team that always support and help each other.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation, health insurance and maternity
Cons
9 hours working but sometime over time until 11 hours
This place is the most enjoyable working place that i had experience with, all the staff are very friendly and we treat each other like a family. The management really care about their staff and protect them as value asset. Because we working as a team all the job is going smoothly.
Pros
free lunch, 30 day holiday in a year ( including annual leave and public holiday)
Cons
working from 09.00-17.00 monday to friday