Hotel Novotel

Hotel Novotel Employee Reviews

Indonesia28 reviews
Middle High standard Guest,
The Service should be perfect and all F & B Presentation most are good.

The sallary should be encrease rather than Gouverment standard
Novotel,merupakan hotel berpengalaman mencakup service,serta interiornya yang sangat beda,dengan grup accornya makanya bisa bertahan hingga sekarang ini..
Pros
Seluruh Dunia
Cons
Selalu bintang 4
Mendidik karyawan menjadi terbaik dalam apapun. Selalu memberikan rasa tanggungjawab kepada karyawan.
Kerjalah dengan maximal. Kembangkan ide2 kreatif.selalu berbuat yg terbaik. Team Work
Lingkungan kerja kondusif dengan fasilitas bintang 5 dan juga karyawan di berikan pelatihan pelatihan / edukasi yang berefect membangun kualitas kerja karyawan sehingga tercapai nya pelayanan yang maksimal yang di sajikan kepada pengunjung.
Pros
Hotel bintang 5
Cons
Tidak disediakan smoking area
Tidak sesuai dgn apa yg kita inginkan 70%untuk kerja 30%untuk istirahat
Follow the process until you get good job,,don't judge someone if you don't know what's going on with them .. just do your park and go a head moving forward
Kekurangan di Novotel hanya lambatnya penggantian pegawai yang sudah tua dengan pegawai yang muda , manajemen kurang baik
Pros
Makan siangnya gratis
Cons
Selalu kekurangan linen dan towel
Busy place and actually good to control. Just that the business owner gets involved with the whole family quite a lot and is even going pretty much into details apart from financial needs. Changes in the department head team are sometimes made without consulting the general manager in charge. Family members of the owner are playing their games to disturb the management team.
Kamu akan mendapatkan bayaran selayaknya professional,tetapi di awal ada harga yg juga harus kamu bayar untuk itu. Jalani saja,yakin dan tunjukkan kemampuan maka manajemen tidak menutup mata untuk itu.
Gfvjgdgjvvfhjvxfujkbbfffbjikjbffddfthbbcfgjnjkhvvcfff
Menyenangkan itu kunci utama. Sbab tanpa perasaan sukacita mustahil menghasilkan pekerjaan yg baik dan mungkin sempurna. Tantangan dan masalah itu biasa yg luar biasa ialah ketika hal2 itu terjadi pada kita.. dan kita masih bisa tetap berdiri.. itu yang luar biasa. Ya mmg tanpa bantuan Tuhan kita bukan apa2 dan siapa2 tapi setidaknya kita punya iman percaya .. bahwa kita pasti berhasil. God bless us
.bbbahwa
This resort was my first place of working. This is not new resort so a lot of workers are old.
But I can say this is the best resort in the island.
Pros
Seguro Medico
Cons
Salary was not appropriate for beginers
Typical day at work mostly walk around and to make sure all unit hotel in shape condition based on regulation of company. I used to work with other department directly such as Room Division, FB Department, and Engineering Department. Indirectly work together with Sales Department and Security Department.
This is my second job. Management of Accor group was excellent. They treat us very nice. I would like to go back if I have a chance. Great people and lovely workplace.
We can good experience specially if we have good appearence,attitude we can get promotion.beside that we have good facility from the company like free gym and etc.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9 hours
managing two departments and ensure all targets are achieved. I learnt how to deal with different type of client as well hotel renovation. Re-set up the lobby. Great management and concentrate on staff learning and development
support each other was the strongest culture in this hotel

Maintain the Reputation Performance Score during renovation

delivery training for all as certified trainer
Pros
hotel is attached with shopping center
Cons
healthcare
The General Manager was very supportive and always try to make the employees work their best. Bringing out their maximum capacity and skill, without forgetting to keep giving us chances to grow. The team was fun, caring, and always responsible.
I am working as group coordinator where I handling the events and the group. To handle the event is really fun since I prepare all things before the event starting, handling during the event and at the end of the day when its success and guest satisfaction, it's like the achievement for me.
The group/event coordinator must have a related job task with Food & Beverage department.

The hardest thing during this job is when in the same time I have 2 - 3 event has to handle.
Pros
lunch
Cons
N/a
I learn so much thing about this company from button example SOP,Rule , ans some training for my ability for day by day operational during busy time and carry on target for business
Pros
2 times
Cons
18 hours
My responsinlitu is
Learn and learn to growing up and could be handle all my job disk

Set up for the event the days , next event coming and prepare oll aminities of thats event includes
Pros
trainee
Cons
fine
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotel Novotel. Our community is ready to answer.