Hotel Novotel Employee Reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 1,456 reviews
Lingkungan nya amat sangat produktif
Room boy (Former Employee) –  Bogor2 November 2019
Kekurangan di Novotel hanya lambatnya penggantian pegawai yang sudah tua dengan pegawai yang muda , manajemen kurang baik
Pros
Makan siangnya gratis
Cons
Selalu kekurangan linen dan towel
Very owner centric
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Sumatra23 October 2019
Busy place and actually good to control. Just that the business owner gets involved with the whole family quite a lot and is even going pretty much into details apart from financial needs. Changes in the department head team are sometimes made without consulting the general manager in charge. Family members of the owner are playing their games to disturb the management team.
Be better a part of Novotel
Staff (Former Employee) –  Bantul11 October 2019
Kamu akan mendapatkan bayaran selayaknya professional,tetapi di awal ada harga yg juga harus kamu bayar untuk itu. Jalani saja,yakin dan tunjukkan kemampuan maka manajemen tidak menutup mata untuk itu.
Gfdg
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gfdh8 September 2019
Gfvjgdgjvvfhjvxfujkbbfffbjikjbffddfthbbcfgjnjkhvvcfff
Enjoy work with Novotel Hotel Surabaya
Guest service (Former Employee) –  Surabaya24 July 2019
Menyenangkan itu kunci utama. Sbab tanpa perasaan sukacita mustahil menghasilkan pekerjaan yg baik dan mungkin sempurna. Tantangan dan masalah itu biasa yg luar biasa ialah ketika hal2 itu terjadi pada kita.. dan kita masih bisa tetap berdiri.. itu yang luar biasa. Ya mmg tanpa bantuan Tuhan kita bukan apa2 dan siapa2 tapi setidaknya kita punya iman percaya .. bahwa kita pasti berhasil. God bless us
.bbbahwa
Pearl in the middle of nowhere
Income Auditor (Former Employee) –  West Nusa Tenggara13 January 2019
This resort was my first place of working. This is not new resort so a lot of workers are old.
But I can say this is the best resort in the island.
Pros
Seguro Medico
Cons
Salary was not appropriate for beginers
Environment working more fun
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palembang - Indonesia26 October 2018
Typical day at work mostly walk around and to make sure all unit hotel in shape condition based on regulation of company. I used to work with other department directly such as Room Division, FB Department, and Engineering Department. Indirectly work together with Sales Department and Security Department.
nice working place and management
Lounge bar and Restaurant waitress (Former Employee) –  Jakarta30 December 2017
This is my second job. Management of Accor group was excellent. They treat us very nice. I would like to go back if I have a chance. Great people and lovely workplace.
Enjoyable everytime
Cook/Chef (Former Employee) –  Surabaya1 September 2017
We can good experience specially if we have good appearence,attitude we can get promotion.beside that we have good facility from the company like free gym and etc.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9 hours
New Journey in my career
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jakarta12 July 2017
managing two departments and ensure all targets are achieved. I learnt how to deal with different type of client as well hotel renovation. Re-set up the lobby. Great management and concentrate on staff learning and development
support each other was the strongest culture in this hotel
Maintain the Reputation Performance Score during renovation
delivery training for all as certified trainer
Pros
hotel is attached with shopping center
Cons
healthcare
Fun atmosphere
Executive Secretary to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia12 July 2017
The General Manager was very supportive and always try to make the employees work their best. Bringing out their maximum capacity and skill, without forgetting to keep giving us chances to grow. The team was fun, caring, and always responsible.
Fun work to handle the event
NUSA - DUA BALI as GROUP COORDINATOR (MICE) (Former Employee) –  Bali8 July 2017
I am working as group coordinator where I handling the events and the group. To handle the event is really fun since I prepare all things before the event starting, handling during the event and at the end of the day when its success and guest satisfaction, it's like the achievement for me.
The group/event coordinator must have a related job task with Food & Beverage department.
The hardest thing during this job is when in the same time I have 2 - 3 event has to handle.
Pros
lunch
Cons
N/a
motivation worker and easy to learning new product
Supervisor Food and Beverage Service (Current Employee) –  Makassar2 July 2017
I learn so much thing about this company from button example SOP,Rule , ans some training for my ability for day by day operational during busy time and carry on target for business
Pros
2 times
Cons
18 hours
enjoyed.with my.job
Waiter (Former Employee) –  surakarta , central java .INA21 May 2017
My responsinlitu is
Learn and learn to growing up and could be handle all my job disk
Set up for the event the days , next event coming and prepare oll aminities of thats event includes
Pros
trainee
Cons
fine
Great Hotel with Great system and work culture
Executive Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Yogyakarta - Indonesia7 March 2017
I work at Novotel Yogyakarta since 1st June 2015 to January 2017, I had responsibility for the entire Hotel operations and cover the financial results(revenue, cost of sales, payroll and related expenses, other expenses, departmental income, gross operating income, net operating income) of the hotel. I also responsible for maintaining the standard of the product, service and manage the human resources, sales marketing plan , strategies and hotel goals.
I love to do customer contact which is i can explore and digging the guest experience to improve service quality.

I had learn lot of thing in Novotel Yogyakarta such as : Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, Budgeting and Trust you.
Pros
free lunch at Canteen or Restaurant
Cons
I can work long hours
Good company for learning
Engineering Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jakarta20 December 2016
Work in administration, day off is Saturday, Sunday. Management is good. Co workers was good, but need more employee. The load of the job responsibility is too overload. The most part enjoyable is I can get my day off on Saturday and Sunday.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
less Insurance
fishing as a fisher man
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  badung bali22 August 2016
actually most of Bali hotel is near the beach as a Resort , that is way all people do activity on the beach like a fisherman for refresh when they are finish duty. same as like what i did. i do same for get something to do when is day off.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healtycare
Good to learn. but you don't want to work there
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  surabaya1 July 2016
I like what i do there. But i don't want to look back.

So many good stuff and few stuff that i don't like
especially for the salary.
I don't want to work on something
with salary less than 1000 us dollar a year
Pros
friendly peoples
Cons
salary
doesnt have any team work
Assistent cost control (Former Employee) –  Medan, SU19 August 2014
check data from computer and checj ballance to real stock, count a day cost like room,meeting room and broken tools, the hardest part is if I need a accurate data from employee they always give a false data
company provide table tennis
restaurant waiter (Former Employee) –  Bali, WB18 January 2014
we work normal hour,I learn alot about food and service.the place of the hotel is resort hotel so is really hard to get there if you dont find any place to rent around there.
Pros
off every week