Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,955 reviews

Sometimes fun, but sometimes the management is stingy to their employees

For some worker (like engineering, culinary, spa, personal trainer, and the senior) i bet they love their job, but different with F&b. Not only that, the HR is really good for employees, but they are stingy

Pros

Free lunch (but repetitive)

Cons

Exhausted work for Payless trainee (they love to give trainee overtime)

Great if you work long enough

It’s a union, so most experienced servers get whatever shifts they want. If you’re new you get the worst shifts. Management is friendly but a little out to lunch. Lots of drama between coworkers

Pros

Security

Cons

Slow

stewarding

i loved working at this company beause it made me learn more how to work well with others , multi tasking. also i learn how to work fast in a kitchen doing the dish and potwash, its fun working at hyatt, i love the training.

Awesome

I Love to be with Hyatt, especially Park Hyatt. Work culture, trainings and development has top notch. Professional & Friendly environment wholly. Global standards guarantee

Pros

Everything and Everyone

Cons

Bit of work stress but good

Poor Management

Less focused on staff & business More on politics,No work life balance, As we all know we join the company & always leave the manager Lots of talk.. minimum action

It's fun working with different cultures of people in one work place and getting along with each others.

I get alone with everyone and that's how we grow as a community in the Hyatt workplace. I was sorry that I had to leave for more money and new job in healthcare field.

Pros

Enjoy working with Supervisor and employee

Cons

Sorry I had to go.

Management and staff are very helpful

A very fun place to work and everyone at the resort is friendly and helpful. When my position was eliminated they found another spot for me in an effort to keep me employed.

Pros

Fun environment and great travel benifits.

Cons

My position was eventually eliminated.

Just a work

I've spent 3 years working at grand hyatt doha, in general experience was bad, only good thing is i made a good friends. Salary is small, working 12 ,14 Hours every day but company doesn't pay any single coins. Food in staff caféteria so terrible , promotions for the same nationality your manager no matter how is your performance at work. 8 staff staying in 1 apartment. All uniforms old like using last 15 years.

Pros

Cons

Extra hours, small salary, no promotion

Unproductive and Corporate Politics

I was expecting my work ethics from others in our team, which was a mistake.First, they hired me for a coordinator job whereas I applied for Sales Manager and Secondly, I found out the new hires before me even equally qualified as I was. I stuck around for a year but had to leave.

Pros

Working with a brand

Cons

Working with the brand

It was an ok job

It was an ok job. You got some people who were cool to work with. Staff was cool and so was the management and GM. They take care of Thier employees.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Messy people, lack of linens

Its a job

It was a job. Working in reservations and customer service was great. The management there was awesome. I made the mistake of promoting to the back office and had a manager that didn't really want to help develope me. I should have never taken that position.

Pros

Flexible hours

productive and fun workplace

everything was excellent , challenging , fun workplace , daily targets everyday will be a new challenge and we can learn a lot from them . company provides good benifits and good package for all the staff according to their positions.

good coworkers emotionally draining but got lot's of on-hand job opportunities. recommend to anyone who is interested in hospitality and tourism management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

Hyatt Regency Gurgaon

Hyatt is Fabulous hotel brand . Best hotel Chain. Great work environment . Work life is Good of employees. Nice hotel with nice work environment .love to work.

Work til you die

I worked there for a year, and I felt that I wasn’t appreciated as an employee. Its a lot for not a lot of money (you basically do everything). My managers had attitude, didn’t feel safe in the work environment, and when I did let my concerns be known, it was a brush off the shoulder. Told I would receive a dollar raise when I was hired, only upped it 50 cents (cheep management). I was on my feet for a constant 8 hours, and schedule was set, hard to work with with school. Can get a discount, but only if the hotel you’re booking will let you. My coworkers were the best part of this job, but I wouldn’t work there again.

Es un lugar de trabajo con muchas oportunidades de q trabajes donde mas te guste y te acóples el las posiciones q mas te gusten y q trabajes agusto

Me gusta trabajar en Hyatt porq se trabaja agusto con los compañeros todos en un buen ambiente de trabajo confortable

Pros

Seguro médico dental oculista

Productive and good work place

The director there is good but sometimes a little too strict about call out, free lunch but parking is too expensive, not understanding for charging employees so much

Pros

Free lunch

Lots of employee recogintion

Hyatt really appreciates their employees and management staff. Their are great rewards that come with working with the Byatt corporation, rooms, food, bonuses, promotions.

Good hotel to work

This is a great company.at this difficult time they didn’t completely abandon their employees .I feel consciences and gratitude .In this time I don’t got any job at the hotel now but I’m still very grateful. Them Reserved position for me

Great Manager and good people to work with on property

I work for a great manager and team that is always ready to support each other. We have a lot of support onsite when you are unable to navigate through a specific situation.

Pros

Free lunch in employee cafeteria

Cons

Work life Balance is difficult to achieve

Work from home Guest services

The company as a whole is great, however management would rather hire people who they like instead of people who are qualified. They pay is low 15.16 an hour been working for the company for 3 years no significant pay raise.

Cons

Shirt breaks, not able to get time off

4.8K