Hyatt

Hyatt Management reviews

Clear

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,877 reviews

Good place for work

Hyatt one of good management hotel in the world,hyatt teach and improve us about the manner,skill,knowledge and update every time.Hyatt give us chance to know every hotel under hyatt corporations

Pros

Free meal, health care

Very supportive management and great company culture

Very supportive management and great company culture, benefits was really fair, hycom that can be used to stay in any Hyatt Brand around the world. Career development, training and staffs wellness are well monitored by management.

Very organised establishmment

The standard of the hotel is very consistent regarding of the product such as Service the cleanliness food the management policy and the lay out of establisment

Amazing place for trainee

Great start up job, learnt a lot of hospitality and management works. Amazing young team, at times, overhours can be up to 6 hrs per day. Management are supportive, big chances to get upgraded to the next level in your career path.

great atmosphere, have good training dept. to develope future career

Management demand multi tasking, (technology concierge they said) in all area. the good thing they provide excellent training that prepare you for next position. love the relationship among the staff feel like family, good place to grow.

work hards and as team

worked hard and as team about Housekeeping department and also I could operated type of machine of Public area/Housekeeping good management and also so many friendly of people my senior tell me about all. and also give me much of learned so make us will be good hotelier. of course we must hard worked each part of the job. we worked hard together and also as team.

family atmosphere employee

-I had internship program here and i felt the management system is good.Moreover, Grand Hyatt branding so branded . -I learned in Public Relations,even so i also get some knowledge from Sales Coordinator how to use I-scala and they let me to try their working daily. Assist them that made me much more.Sometimes i just follow up with their working assigmnent that given by Sales manager or Director of Marketing. -Grand Hyatt management is well management. -They are all so open minded, like family, fun and always give me positive advice. -Overal there were not any hardest part because when i just had one thing that i never did it before i always practiced everyday.Dont saya hard before try . -The most enjoyable when i could take a part as a committe in hotel activity such : staff party, thank you party, christams party, new years eve and charity program .

Pros

free lunch for employee

Cons

Back office hours, from 9 a.m to 6 p.m

Fun at work

Work in the busy and stylish restaurant make me learned a lot. Management are nice they always give us training which give us knowledge to build our career.

Pros

good management

Cons

Contract job

Big hotel 750 room

Very large hotel At the first stage Opening are very taft good bosses good location good management

Pros

at the first time are very taft but fine

Jobs at Hyatt