Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Showing all 14,602 reviews

Benefits Were okay

The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.

Lots of politics happens here. Good for freshers

Salary will be less after working 2 or 3 years.Work environment is not good. Lots of pressure would be there. They don't provide good hike after working for 14 to 15 hrs

Good to start with

Company is good to provide resources to learn on the job, especially with entry level positions/those new to the field. Just a bit confusing with management structure and who to contact for questions

Buen ambiente/Poco Crecimiento

Entre a Infosys con la oportunidad de crecer como Desarrollador de Software, me he capacitado mucho, pero sin posibilidad de poner a prueba lo aprendido en capacitaciones.Poca posiblidad de crecer.

Pros

Prestaciones, Comodidad

Cons

No hay espacio de crecimiento y proyectos inspiradores

Good

It's a nice place for to start in the IT industry, the training may be a little bit fast but is good most of the time if you do the assignments of the teachers

Awful culture with no work life balance

This is an opportunity to someone who want to start their carrier. However, keep in mind that depending on the time that you will work, you won't have work balance with lots of over time.Very toxic environment. You feel like a number, no expectation for growth, as the method used is by level, it’s ridiculous.

Pros

One fruit per month (if you are luck, you will have yours)

Cons

Salary, Lots of over time, toxic enviromment, awful management and no room for growth.

overall good but not for long term as accounts may come and go

okay to.work. c&b team are very efficientmanagement - depends on who you will be reporting to. culture depends on the account tooso far, so good.....

Good company

Good company but low salary .More opportunities for learning and certificationGood Employee benefitsGood for freshersLocation won't be a prob. We will get transfer easily.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Low salary

15 August 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. Thank you, and we wish you a successful future!

Not so Productive , but fun

Unable to move from one technology/project or account to another, manager may not release you .Work life balance is good.Average pay and hike.Lot of extra activities in DCs.

Cons

Lack of growth

15 August 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the work-life balance, compensation, and activities were positive aspects of your work experience here. Thank you for giving your input on career growth opportunities as well. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. We appreciate your feedback, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Productive and good work culture

Productive work. good work culture and environment. Work like balance is good although some times it can be stressful but that depends on the criticality of the project. Otherwise overall a good company to work for. Salary and hike is on lower side if compared with other similir organizations.

13 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Could have been better

It wasn't the best experience people who I have worked with were extremely cre**y, uncomfortable and useless people. The only thing that keeps you going is your friends in work that's about it.It's alright for your first job but it was probably the worst place you could have chosen people are dissatisfied for a reason. Pay issues, se***l har***ment and declining mental health are main issues.

Communcation is bad

No Communication between manager and employee. No Hike whatsoever. In 7 years my salary went for 4 lacs to 5.8 lacs, which i feel i had no growth at all .

Pros

more time to focus on urself

Cons

less pay..no benefits, no hike

13 August 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We encourage you to contact your HR manager if you have specific concerns regarding your individual compensation and growth. Thank you for being a valued member of Infosys.

Good Work Life Balance

Good Work Life Balance. Job Security. managers are supportive. Work culture is good. Less Compensation.

13 August 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company.We also appreciate your feedback regarding the compensation. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys.

More interested in replacing local talent.

Management seems more interested in replacing local talent with cheaper overseas replacements. Remote management out of touch with work force, and their needs.

16 August 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve. At Infosys, we strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your time with us.

Not great

No transparency from upper management, low pay, expensive benefits, high turnover. The only pro is the people you work with, depending on the department.

11 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are saddened to hear that there have been negative aspects of your experience. To discuss your individual concerns, please reach out to your manager. Thank you.

dsgsd gdsg

When you are working in onsite you would survive easily based on the salary and providing more benefits than offshore.Salary hike is very low compare to other competitors in offshore particularly.ProsGreat benefits for lateral people, senior level managers would get more benefits than lower levelsConsWorking Hours would be extending based in the project deadlines, offshore salary very low, management should have to focus the lower level people as well

11 August 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your time at Infosys. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations with work-life balance, pay, and management. We encourage you to take the time to use our internal resolution hubs to bring up your concerns. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Job securityGood work life balanceFriendly environmentBut needs to login daily for 9.15 hrsSalary is not per market standard,year end hike is pathetic.

Fun place

Not too good. Not too shabby. Works for a limited time. Don't try to stay here forever. You'll be bored to death. Overall a good retirement company for you to consider.

11 August 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. We are sorry to hear we left you with a negative impression. We would love to hear about your experience further and make things right. If you have the chance, please use our resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to explain your concerns. Thank you.

Productive and fun place

It’s a good company, great onsite opportunities, good projects but salary hikes are not that great.ProsGoood work Good management Onsite ConsSalary hike is lowPromotion is very hard to get

11 August 2022
Thank you for your positive review of your experience at Infosys. We strive to implement integrity and transparency into our management practices, and we are happy to hear that you have had a good experience in this regard. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are part of our team.

Its an average company to work for.

Management needs improvement and has to be more professional. Low salary as per the market standard and long working hours. Comparatively, they provide better job security.

Work life balance, have to wait long to reach your expectations.

If you want onsite have to stay back for years with lot and lots of patience. Because indian take home salary is very less.Good for work life balance. If you allocated to one project untill or unless the project get escalation no work pressure.

Pros

Work life balance, cool colleagues

Cons

Less Salary

11 August 2022
Thank you for your review! At Infosys, we hope to provide our team members with an outstanding working experience, and we understand the important role of flexibility. We are glad that the flexibility of the company has been a positive aspect of your experience. It is a pleasure working with you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits