Ulasan Karyawan Intel

Menampilkan 4.257 ulasan
Sortir berdasarkan: Paling Membantu | Rating | Tanggal
2,0
Kultur Pekerjaan
Intel: Not a great place long term
UX Designer (Mantan Karyawan) –  Hillsboro, OR15 Juni 2019
You have to do 3 peoples jobs and the managers I had were total jerks with no real leadership skills. Terrible place. Pay raises were a joke. Run away as fast as you can. Maybe things have changed since I left. I really hope so. To be fair, over all it was a great run. My advice be careful of the internal roles you consider. It only takes one bad manager to ruin your career at Intel. I was a top performer and moved to a new role in my last year. Little did I know this so-called manager was insane. It led me to finally leave and find something better. Now I make more and I don't have to deal with a terrible manager. Sometimes the bad situations in life lead you to better situations.
Good Experience
Translator (Mantan Karyawan) –  大连市15 Juni 2019
Pay is very good and nice corporate culture. Had a good time there and they offered nice salaries compared to local firms. Relatively small office so flat structure.
Kultur Pekerjaan
Lots of perks and great place to work.
Manufacturing (Karyawan Sekarang) –  Ocotillo, AZ14 Juni 2019
Currently salary and compensation is lower than national averages. Low ball offers to new and returning employees. Most new employees find better paying jobs.
Benefits and hours
Pay
1,0
Dont waste your time
Manufacturing Technician (Mantan Karyawan) –  Leixlip, County Kildare14 Juni 2019
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WORKING FOR INTEL,

They don't care at all about you. the company has a great image outside. looks can be deceiving! the company is rotten to its core on the inside.

I don't think the engineers and managers or any of the higher ups of this place understand how hard the manufacturing techs work.
we are over worked and underpaid, Dont get long enough breaks, the company doesn't look at all the good work you do, the company crucifies you if you make a slight small mistake.

Promotions are basically non existent, my manager at the place took him 21 years to become a manager...a shift manager at that, and he looked so chuffed and happy. 21 years...to become a shift manager...that's not a win that's a sad loss at life

Typical day as a manufacturing tech starts of with getting a passdown...which is supposed to be the managers and engineers job. the company structure is so poor it makes me sad for leaving my previous job prier to working at intel. after passdown you check everything you'll be working on for the day, the engineers and managers think you have unlimited energy and just make decisions to add more work and change the game plans all the time. and if you miss it because THEY NEVER give you heads up, if you miss it then you are going to be in the firing line.

the engineers and managers are so rude and expect the impossible, so bad that I one time soiled my self because I couldn't leave the fab for a short toilet break, its a disrespectful and apolloing place to work.

I left because it wasnt worth my time, effort, and the humiliation
  lebih lanjut... to be working for such a horrible, god forsaken, rotten to its core, untrustworthy company. they pride themselves in putting customers first, that's a lie! they don't care about the customers, as long as they can line up there pockets with big profits and getting the little guy (manufacturing techs) to do all the hard work.  tutup
Keunggulan
NONE, I worked with people who have been there for 25 years in the same position
Kekurangan
everything bad you can imagine, where does the chemical waste go? how they treat employes, promotions are non existent, you can get a better paying job where they care about you with a different company.
Kultur Pekerjaan
Large company, plenty of opportunities
D1D/D1X LIWS Technician (Mantan Karyawan) –  Hillsboro, OR12 Juni 2019
In the grand scheme of things, they are the leaset of many evils. For the most part I would have to say the culture makes a concerted effort to value the employees and balance the drive toward technological advancement.
Keunggulan
Diverse people, plenty of opprlortunity for the motivated
Kekurangan
Politics plays a significant role in management chain, doesnt inspire trust grom employees
Kultur Pekerjaan
in internship no assurance for full time
POST-SI SYSTEM VALIDATION INTERN (Mantan Karyawan) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka12 Juni 2019
If you are coming for an internship, don't have high hopes for full-time conversion.otherwise the work culture is good and you will get to learn a lot.
great culture
Kekurangan
no assurance for full time conversion
Path to 30 and 300 needs to be more human centric
Product Owner (Mantan Karyawan) –  Santa Clara, CA11 Juni 2019
Intel is an amazing (not just great) place to work. It has given me the opportunity to master my skills. However, due to lack of adoption for industry accepted practices in the name of 'we do things like this' and 'we are different' has led to stagnating employee workforce. Super skilled employees are good for Intel but are not prepared for change or outside world. If Intel has to reach the milestones of 30 and 300 (as set by ex-CFO and current CEO) they have to take a very human centric approach. Grow the work force, motivate them and let them flourish under its banner.
Kultur Pekerjaan
Loved this place of employment
Computer Repair Technician/Team Lead (Mantan Karyawan) –  Chandler, AZ11 Juni 2019
I loved working here at Intel. Reviews happen yearly with great incentives and goals for the future. Management was great to work with and they truly care about their team.
Kekurangan
It's hard to get a job here.
Fun and flexible workplace
Systems Engineer (Full time (Mantan Karyawan) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka11 Juni 2019
Intel gives it's employees the freedom for work from home ,subsidized travel options, free fruits everyday. It gives it's employees the freedom to make decisions, all the required resources to learn.
Kultur Pekerjaan
A fast -paced semi-conductor productor environment.
Manufacturing Technician (Mantan Karyawan) –  Hillsboro, OR10 Juni 2019
Overall Intel was a very good place to work. The safety, quality and production standards are top of the line, with heavy emphasis on having the absolute highest levels of efficiency.
Kultur Pekerjaan
INTEL is the best place i worked at.
Manufacturing Engineer (Karyawan Sekarang) –  Aloha, OR10 Juni 2019
The day starts with short pass down then other few meetings through the day. Every thing have a SPEC from how to preform your job to how the management is going to manage you. There is now flexibility around that which could be positive and negative at the same time. There are many chances for development even for people who get in with no qualifications.
Kultur Pekerjaan
I can't say enough about this company. I loved working there
SQL Developer, Database Architect (Mantan Karyawan) –  Chandler, AZ9 Juni 2019
Over my 13 years at Intel, I held many roles. The project work was interesting, and it remains the only shop I've worked at that really produced Agile code. I miss those days.
Good work/life balance
Finance (Mantan Karyawan) –  Hillsboro, OR8 Juni 2019
Intel was a great place to work from a work/life balance perspective. They fully understand that ultimately what matters is results.
It's also a good place to expand your view and understand other cultures and markets, given its impressive global presence.
Work/Life balance
Kekurangan
not enough growth to provide opportunities
Process Driven
SOC Design Engineer (Karyawan Sekarang) –  Bangalore7 Juni 2019
Pros

Good Campus
Facilities
Transport
Internal team changes within the same site

Cons
Career growth can be slow
No on site opportunities
Process driven company
Hamster wheel!
Project manager (Mantan Karyawan) –  Santa Clara, CA7 Juni 2019
Work was challenging, but rewarding.

Sabbaticals are GOLDEN!

Caution though … expectations for being on-call, and available on-demand, and long hours was very high. Lots of stress, lots of burnout.
Great workplace & great management
Intern/Postgraduate Intern (Mantan Karyawan) –  Russia, Moscow6 Juni 2019
Very relaxed workplace. Many learning and development opportunities for employees. Clear and understandable company strategy. Strong management and transparent policies.
Reorg hurts
Software Engineer (Mantan Karyawan) –  Hillsboro, OR5 Juni 2019
After CEO was fired they started a reorg that resulted in: delay in replacing old computers and servers that hurt work; minimum or no salary increase that resulted in all smart ppl find another job; hire freeze that resulted increase workload for those who stayed behind. Intel has new buildings and many cubicles empty but lot of ppl squeezed two in one desk working underground due to poor space management.
2,0
Senior management needs work
SOUS CHEF / EUREST DINING SERVICES (Karyawan Sekarang) –  Folsom, CA5 Juni 2019
It is a nice Monday through Friday schedule with limited nights and weekends. I liked most of my co-workers / employees, but senior management needs an overhaul.
Kultur Pekerjaan
fun place to work with productive environment
Graduate Technical Intern (Mantan Karyawan) –  Sarjapur Road Signal, Karnataka4 Juni 2019
caring about employees, stress free work , manageable timings, work from anywhere, well maintained MNC culture and one of the good ambiance to work in.
free subsidiaries
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?Ya 2TidakLaporkan
Great place to work!
Maintenance Technician (Mantan Karyawan) –  Aloha, OR3 Juni 2019
I would recommend this employer to anyone. Overall, a great place to work. I was young when I worked there and inexperienced in work. I really didn't understand the difference between a good and bad employer. Hindsight, I would have stayed.
Keunggulan
Great job with benefits to match.
Kekurangan
Coworkers that were lazy and great at taking credit for other peoples hard work. To be honest, just like all the places I've worked.
Profil Terklaim

Ingin tahu lebih banyak bagaimana rasanya bekerja disini?

Tanyakan mengenai pengalaman bekerja atau interview di Intel. Komunitas kami siap menjawab.

Ajukan Pertanyaan