JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Reviews

Indonesia1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17,442 reviews

Fun and productive

A typical day at work is good everyone goes there to do what needs to be done as far as work and mind their business. I've learned how to work on a program name Phoenix. My supervisor is great he check on us to make sure we are okay and comfortable and making sure that we understand what we are doing far as put in important information for the clients. My co-workers is a group of people who you could get along with and if you have any questions base on the work that were handed to you they are more then willing to help you with it, so you could get a better understanding of it. There isn't any hard part of the job, because all we are doing is in putting information that needs to be add in to the Phoenix. We just need to make sure that we are in putting in the right information so that the everything adds up. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone gets along with everyone and lean a hand when it's need.

Pros

awesome

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JPMorgan Chase & Co?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

JPMorgan Chase & Co Reviews by Job Title

JPMorgan Chase & Co Reviews by Location

• JPMorgan Chase & Co
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?