KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Indonesia11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,341 reviews

Great place to jumpstart your career

In Indonesia, very relaxed compared to other big 4, compensation is rather low but there is career progression. People are very solid with quite normal turnover, great place to make friends.

The environment is so supportive, and you only competing with your previous self.

In KPMG the methodology is very clear, and the process is always well planned therefore it make it easier to work as a team. Eventough the work load is massive, it can be executed well.

Overall good

Overall, I had a good experience working here. People are nice and helpful. A lot of learning opportunities available as well within the company by taking on projects.

Great opportunity for development and learning

You will probably have little to no personal time here. Your manager will dictate what your work life is like; i personally had a great manager who was very empowering and thus my experience was good. There will be many types of managers while working here so it will always depend on what team you apply for/are assigned to. Every day you will be expected to start around 9:30+/- and while some days may end around 5:30pm, it's exception. Most nights we end around 8-9pm. That said when projects are not on tight deadlines it's quite chill. there are a lot of internal learning opportunities so take what you can from them. great opportunity to do networking as well.

Great first job experience

Auditor can be a very challenging position. When its end of the year there will be a lot of deadlines to be done. I learned a lot from being part of this company.

Fun workplace with friendly people

Since I am an Intern, I only help with analyzing data in excel and help translating document from English to Bahasa Indonesia for powerpoint presentation. I only worked for 1 month, but i can see that the employee there are very competitive and they push you to work hard.

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Lots of work

Review

KPMG offer one of the best learning and development among other big four firms. It provides a broad range of opportunity for anyone who would like to go the extra mile.

good teamwork

the workload is much but we have a very good teamwork, very solid although we have to work in longer hour during peak season.

Valuable work experience

Working in a big 4 gave me a lot of tax knowledge and practicability. Moreover, the organisational culture, the senior managers, seniors, colleagues are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is to learn the Indonesian tax regulations that gradually change over time.

A place to grow

- A good place to grow with good human capital development.- Good management in retaining valuable employee- Great culture and nice environment to work

Great place to start your career

I was at their banking and financial institutions audit division, and looking back now I think it could be a great place to start your career in finance. Some of my friends went on to F500 corporate finance, investment banking and some of them work for the government (central bank, finance ministry, etc). It all depends on how much you are willing to learn when you are there. It could be overwhelming sometimes but if you put aside some time to understand the works that you are doing as well as understanding the business and the financials your clients are in (as well as improving your client-facing skills), you will be ready to move on and be a better candidates than most people.

Pros

camaraderie, everyone helping each other

Cons

very long hours on reporting season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits