Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Indonesia5 reviews
Good experience with the challenging with developing new structure organizational with adding the quality improvement and cleaning and sanitation scope in my responsibility.
Terima kasih sudah pernah menjadi bagian sukses dan lancar serta jaya nya PT Heinz ABC Indonesia,.pada tahun 2002 - 2008,
Perusahaan the best di Purwokerto saat itu,tunjangan kesehatan juga kesejagteraannya baik,👍👍
Good workplace,career and team work. Many challenging to improve food safety and quality facilities to improve high standard in our factory. Good experienced in many project and developing co-packer factory.
Perusahaan yang sangat menjanjikan dan memberikan motivasi ,kesejahteraan,kenyamanan bekerja jenjang karir yang sangat memuaskan.
Pros
sesuai peraturan dan prosedur UU yang berlaku.
Cons
waktu istirahat terlampau sedikit
This internship is related to food packaging where people learn how to operate sealing equipment and perform visual inspections on the finished products. Moreover, we have to calibrate and maintain the laboratory equipments regularly to prevent errors in experiment results. The result from this experiment is transferred to the database via microsoft excel. My co-workers were nice and friendly and they always assist me when I was having a problem in the laboratory.