Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

3.8Salary & Benefits
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 3,805 reviews
Terimakasih PT Heinz ABC Indonesia
Driver logistik April 2002 - Januari 2008 (Former Employee) –  Purwokerto15 February 2020
Terima kasih sudah pernah menjadi bagian sukses dan lancar serta jaya nya PT Heinz ABC Indonesia,.pada tahun 2002 - 2008,
Perusahaan the best di Purwokerto saat itu,tunjangan kesehatan juga kesejagteraannya baik,👍👍
Good workplace
QC/QA Manager Karawang Plant & Copacker (Former Employee) –  Jakarta26 October 2017
Good workplace,career and team work. Many challenging to improve food safety and quality facilities to improve high standard in our factory. Good experienced in many project and developing co-packer factory.
lapangan kerja yg sangat memuaskan
sales (Former Employee) –  Medan21 May 2016
Perusahaan yang sangat menjanjikan dan memberikan motivasi ,kesejahteraan,kenyamanan bekerja jenjang karir yang sangat memuaskan.
Pros
sesuai peraturan dan prosedur UU yang berlaku.
Cons
waktu istirahat terlampau sedikit
Comfortable workplace with challenging works
Indonesia - Food Packaging Intern (Former Employee) –  Jakarta11 March 2016
This internship is related to food packaging where people learn how to operate sealing equipment and perform visual inspections on the finished products. Moreover, we have to calibrate and maintain the laboratory equipments regularly to prevent errors in experiment results. The result from this experiment is transferred to the database via microsoft excel. My co-workers were nice and friendly and they always assist me when I was having a problem in the laboratory.