Manulife

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,317 reviews

There flexi hour

There flexi hour, it make easy for employees to adjust their time to start working and leaving. There is Birthday Leave and review projects priority.

Productive yet fun office with Billiard and Dedicated Study Room.

Working in Manulife Indonesia is a great experience. I learned a lot of things such as teamwork, responsibility, critical thinking, etc. The most challenging part of the job is how we should manage our time to the best extent, though the job is enjoyable most of the time.

Pros

Various facilities in office

Cons

Long Hours

Swimming

I learned from work to look after our customer with love giving good services and manage our customers Managgement look after the Agents manage the agents give them knowlage with training every week workplace culture very goog for the future the hardws part is to the clients complaining about claim from the hospital or claim payent using cashless payment with Card takes times the most enjoyable from work Helping Peoples

Pros

no free for food or patrol

Cons

long hours because working on the weekend

fast and fun place to work

flexible hours to come and work everyday learn how to approach client management so friendly , is a multilevel marketing all my co workers is my friends,people i do know them hard to make a closing with the new client and the due date time go every where you want to look for client no punch to go the office ,just show up and go again Good commissions if you get big client.

Pros

not exact hours to come or go home from the office

Cons

no client closing and no money come in in your account too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Manulife
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?