Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Security is great. The employees are versatile and all greets you like family. It’s a welcoming place and you feel how great the environment is when you first walk in. Management is great, schedule is flexible, benefits are wonderful.
Pros
Weekly pay, dental and health benefits, HR helps you progress in your career with the company
We all work as a teem.each 1 help other. The enjoyabel part of my job is when I take the food to the guest they look on the food,then they say thank you with a smile,that make me happy
Pros
Cons
ok
Marriott is a company that hires qualified candidates that are promotable with within the company. They encourage training and development and opportunities for growth when positions becomes available.
This is a good job for anyone in college or about to enroll in college. They work well with anyone's schedule. They care about you and want you to be successful.
Marriott is a reputable company and the name says it all. We are known for our top notch guest service and associate recognition, all which is true. Great benefits, fair pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is the PEOPLE.
I love my job I loved when I work here I loved everything abt the job. I loved my staff and all the pearly d me it was a fast a steady pace daily . You never ru out of work to do
Company offer good benefits and strong support system. Lots of room for growth in other areas of hospitality industry. Opportunity to relocate and stay within organization
I love this company! The only set back is that the pay changes dramatically when you move to a new state-- you also have to pay for your benefits in other states -- but I will continue to give Marriott the best I can! Thank you!
Marriott gives you training flexibility Family first Great opportunity management program As the largest hospitality company in the world, Marriott owns and operates more than 30 hotel brands in over 120 countries. ... Marriott was noteworthy for his belief that a great workplace creates great workers. The company has long enjoyed a reputation as a desirable place to work.
It is great place to work if you are people person , I have worked for long time and I had amazing time at the same time there was crazy moment while the hotel is busy n full of guest need help every minute, it could be overwhelming, over all great place , Atlanta marriotte Marriott
I loved working at this hotel. It is a franchised hotel, and the management company is a great company to work for! I loved the property, the people I worked with and getting to help ensure guest's stays were great.
I fell out of love working for this company. It could have just been the location, however, I was hyped up and working here. It just sort of crashed for me. There were several changes in management. Each wanting to run run things their own way.
Pros
Business is supported by value and genuine care for the guests
Cons
The staff in place to ensure standards remain intact are not great.
This hotel was a nice job it jus people was not come to work we was not get payed to do others job we made hood tips and the people I worked with was nice team member
Love it. There's Lots of Opportunity to move up in the community. You have lots of opportunities to move on to different brands. Brian'sPositions with the companybrandswith in the Marriott company..
Parking is a great problem with the company's location. I had to pay $10.00 daily for parking, it became very expensive.tje employee parking deck seems to be for employees that have been there for 3 or more years. Parking is a great issue. Employees park in construction areas and walk about a mile away from work to get free parking, hoping not to get a ticket or boot at the end of the day you can't afford to pay for parking
Pros
Cons
parking situation
Too much responsibility for the money .they want you to be a staff manager for cook money. And still give cook's hours if you're not salaried. Just need to up the pay and trust supervisors more.
Meeting people was the best my manager was the best the work environment was great the hours was fantastic everyone was good around me thank you for it all
Typical work day was very busy 24/7. In my last role as an IT Manager I was responsible for all IT related systems day and night. The staff were extremely understanding and supportive.
Great Company overall and learning experience of how an organization should be in America. However, to advance you must relocate to Maryland. No complaints
Low pay, good place to get experience. Work is hard, frequently short-handed ,especially on second shift. Terrible days off, was unable to move to first shift after ten years of service.
The job was a hard working and fast pace job. But at the same time the job was usually very cool it taught me a lot of customer service. My manger was very respected and very respectful.