Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

Security is great. The employees are versatile and all greets you like family. It’s a welcoming place and you feel how great the environment is when you first walk in. Management is great, schedule is flexible, benefits are wonderful.
Pros
Weekly pay, dental and health benefits, HR helps you progress in your career with the company
Excellent place to work and learn would love to advance in this company excellent environment great learning group to advancement I hope to be promoted
No room for growth. Its awesome with the discounts that employees and families get. In addition, I got a discount for my cellphone bill. Great entry job
A fun place to work. You get to meet all kinds of people in movies, sports teams, you never know who you will run into. I really enjoyed working here except for the management.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Unfair management
There is never a "typical" day at the Westin Buckhead. Considering the fact that hotels are a 24/7 business, we never have true "down time". Our guests are mainly business travelers, so we do have our regular guests. We also have a ton of guests who come to us for a conference or a special event. The best part of the job is my co-workers. Everyone is so different, but seem to work together flawlessly. The hardest part of the job is that you can't please everyone.
Pros
Great guests and co-workers
Cons
No real down time
Weekly pay, good benefits, bonuses, great healthcare coverage, nice staff, production time was always on cue, wonderful hours
this was a stable environment. Great staff and easy to go up in the ranks. The downside was cutting of hours and no vacation time.
Fast paced working environment. Management was horrible. Most pleasant part was dealing with customers.Coworkers were strange. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management and trying to get them to do their job.
the Marriott is a wonderful company with a lot to offer.....the only reason I am no longer there is because I was not able to relocate at the time
Ok place to work. Worst benefits. Security dept is just funny. They deal with things just to create more obstacles for the employees
Pros
Cons
many
work starts at 2:30 pm, til 11:00 pm inbound calls making hotel reservations, cancel, edit, making adjustments signing guest up for promo Marriott rewards
Best Part of the job are the people you work with. Worst part is dealing with the guests. Overall it was a great experience working for the Marriott. It was fast pace and hardly boring. My coworkers and I had a great time together.
Pros
Cafeteria Style Breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 dollars, Great Benefits, Awesome Discount on rooms
Cons
Some Ridiculous policies, Lacking effective management, high stress at times
Very busy place to work for. Friendly co workers. The management there was very good about promoting the staff. Wanted everyone to advance to a higher position. Meet a lot of celebrities.
Pros
on bus line
Cons
na
It is an excellent job to have if you are a people person. You will receive a lot of one on one customer interactions. Management at my particular property are pretty decently, though they can be a little standoffish and micromanage a bit.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not really a company that promotes from within
A typical day at the Westin was unpredictable. I never knew what department I might have to work in until I was at work. I learned every area that was under the front office management. My co-workers were the best to work with. We were more like a family who took up for eachother. The hardest part of my job was the fact that I never knew what department I would have to work for which caused confusion with my wardrobe and what to wear. The guest and my co-workers made the job a complete joy though.