Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Manager

Meeting with hotel directors to plan problem resolution and budget. Meeting with Accounting department to solve any issues after the an audit. handle payroll.
Great company- great leadership- pay and benefits was awesome - Single mother of two the only stability I had was Marriott, great environment to work in, and the people I worked with was always empowering me to do my best
Marriott company cherishes their employees, there’s always an opportunity to advance to the next level. All though no company is without a few bumps here and there. They truly value their workers!
No review , they are perfect and I would not change a thing. Their organisation is the only one that I would like to retire from. They have a great pension plan and also, they give you the option to work still even if you are retired
Pros
Bicycle scheme
Cons
You knpw what your applying for. Good teamwork and management happy to help. Meals are provided can be difficult to have when busy. Good to build relationships with regilar giests.
One of the best companies to work for. A lot of opportunities for growth. Management wants you to succeed! They handled the pandemic gracefully, and worked hard to make sure that staff was taken care of.
Pros
Cheap lunch on site, great benefits, fair wages.
Cons
None!
Marriott great company to work for. The management was the best I have ever worked with. They worked with you to get you the the resources you needed and were also there if you needed them for personal reasons. They always encouraged you to learn as much as you wanted and also encouraged you to learn other departments if you wanted as well. The culture at Marriott was laid back but structured. They were always willing to work with you when it came to time off of any kind. Also the pay was the best way. They have raises all the time. Overall Marriott was an amazing company to work for.
Pros
cheap lunches, great pay, good healthcare.
Cons
short breaks
Awesome benefits and many open doors to walk threw. Do your job and show the desire to do more, they will let you. Being able to stay at their hotels and see how each property is run the same is great.
It is a fun hotel to work with all the staff n managers work well and supportive. I learn a lot in this hotel .i was very happy working w this hotel .i took many experience in went i was with this hotel.good years with them
Pros
Well managment
Cons
If you take care of your associates they will take care of your guests and your guests will keep coming back. Founder Mr. Marriott built the company on this principle.
its a good environment to work in. Marriott supports you with all the resources they can putting people first. you have a lot of benefits whilst working for Marriott
Amazing Great Friendly Positive High benefits Great perks Great discounts Worlds best company to work for Great supportive management Amazing food Amazing work culture
Willing to work in this brand again if I seek the opportunity. Friendly working culture and professional structure training system to keep employee motivated.
great company to work with. great managemnet skills and very renowned company. worked for almist 12 years in 3 different countries with the same company.
Marriott is a reputable company and the name says it all. We are known for our top notch guest service and associate recognition, all which is true. Great benefits, fair pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is the PEOPLE.
Every day at our property is full of activities and work load. from our local property responsibility to the head office duties. loads of training and online task to be done with target. lots of documentation and follow up is the routine of the job.
Everyone there is out for their own. Not a team player or work family environment. Management is only good at making trouble among other departments.Embarrassed to work there.
Loved My Job!! Management Training at the Ritz & Marriott on Grand Cayman, in the Cayman Islands was stellar and I met amazing people from around the world. Marriott International I would give all 5 stars and recommend anyone to work for this trustworthy company that truly cares for their employees! Thank you J. W. Marriott, your right the best word in this world is MORE!!
Good place to work, you are well looked after and have job security. Marriotts values are very clear and well delivered looking after the staff comes first.
Provides great opportunity to develop your skills set with fair chance of progression within the company. Worked for the company for nearly 6 years over two periods and would highly recommend
Great Place to Work, learning, traveling is unlimited. You can move from position in to the company. The most enjoyable is the people you work with from different nation, culture.