Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,583 reviews

Challenging

This position is good, but somewhat confusing. Because you have two direct superior. Your target achievement is also depends on distributor. If your distributor not good enough, you will unlikely achieve sales target.

Great company and decent culture

Manufacturing roles are a bit stiff in terms of work life balance and the focus on mental health is only emerging. Otherwise a great company with a lot of compassionate leaders.

L'intérimaire es une marionnette

Les interimaires ne sont que du bétail pour eux.....on retire des jours de missions à l'un pour les donner à un autre ,et l'hygiène (fabrication) laisse à désirer j'en ai vu des choses ....bref se méfier de ces grosses boîtes très déçue 😞

Pros

Avantages salaire

Cons

Hygiène, l'intérimaire n'est qu'une roue de secours, et une marionnette

muy buen ambiente de trabajo

buena empresa y con una calidad, seguridad excelente

Pros

excelente servicio medico

Cons

no habia fiestas familiares

Good management and helpful co workers. Overall it’s a great company with great Benifits. Company covers all Benifits. Home almost everyday before 12pp

Not the same company when I joined

They don't train people as well, you work longs hours some days and other days not so much. There really is no support from your point of contact person.

Pros

Has a full-timer you automatically get pto and benfits.

Cons

You sometimes work long hours couple days of the week. Getting help is non existence.

Misrepresentation of so called “GOOD JOB”

I spent 3 1/2 yrs of blood sweat and tears working here, only to find out after I quit, that my manager approved 3 days of vacation I took without me having actually incurred the time......So I got stuck with 24 hrs of pay ($338) I had to return to the company. Just shows that my decision to leave was the right one because integrity matters at the end of the day. Where is accountability for this??????

Pros

Semi decent pay for unrealistic expectations

Cons

Unqualified Management, No Accountability and Very Unprofessional!

Ótima ,avaliação da empresa

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, a empresa está sempre nos atualizando nos segmentos de trabalho, nota 10 pros gestores de São Paulo. Uma empresa que esta sempre inovando,com produtos para os clientes e pesquisas para os colaboradores

Pros

Ticket alimentação e refeição

Cons

Não ajuda em descontos em faculdades

Not a good company to work for

The mangers are liars, they promise you that you will be working alot of hours, they only give the hours to the full time employees, they really don't care about their part time employees. They only give their part time employees 16 hours a week and no one can live on that. So I have been looking for a new job.

Pros

Na

Cons

part time employees do not get paid for holday's, or vacations. They don't like to pay for overtime.

work you to death

if you like working 60+ hr weeks and most saturdays good for you. company will flat out tell you the job is more important than family. JOB comes first always..

Pros

pay is decent

Cons

the amount of time away from famioy

Buenos incentivos y bonos

Hay Buenos bonos difíciles de conseguir pero no imposibles y si los pagan

Pros

Bonos y auto de la empresa

Cons

Desfalco de inventario

Somewhat flexible hrs

For 5.5 yrs I worked part time, thats all that was available, unless I wanted to relocate. I relocated with high expectations, ended up getting less hrs. No room for growth, my next step would be order writer, but with the amount of change I've seen with stores taking over the ordering, I and many don't believe that position will remain as well as the ssr. Many of the senior reps hate their jobs, micro managed, always blamed, over expectations and worked. Just trying to make it till retirement or buy out. It's sad, I really enjoyed it at the beginning.

Pros

Use to get damaged product?

Cons

Always changing of stores, expectations, and no growth.

Empresa dinâmica e se preocupa com o bem estar e segurança dos funcionários.

Ótima empresa para trabalhar,empresa se preocupa com o bem estar dos funcionários e segurança.

Pros

Vale refeição

Cons

Fornece vale refeição

Good place to work.

Great place to work as a driver. I work nights, have to get started at midnight. The job is easy...work 11-14hrs a day. Good benefits, union job. Deliver nabisco cookies and snacks

Pros

Medical

Cons

Start at midnight

Work is Good but Hyderabad plant is kjs India Pvt Ltd Tang plant management but not satisfactory

God compeny mondelez international Work is Good enjoyment. company is trining is mostly important trainings trained company. All ok but management is last management is un satisfactory.

Pros

Packaging operator

Boa gestão

Excelente salario e plr, otimos beneficios, trabalho com treinamentos.

Pros

Otima refeição.

Cons

Promoções demoradas.

Sales representative

The grind but it pays off ! Learned so much, very grateful for the opportunity to work here as it’s gotten me to where I am today. The people I worked with were great people, blessed to have met them all,

Pros

The people

Habiente de trabajo satisfactorio

He trabajado en mondelez,he estado agusto y me gustaría volver

Cons

Ninguna

Always changing

Good place to work but plan on long hours once your in management.Nice your not stuck in one place but sometimes being on the go constantly can wear you down

Pros

Company car

Cons

Long days

Stressful not well managed

the worst toxic place to work . Get yelled at embarrassed by Team Leader . The plant not well managed by Team leader especially in Oil Sander department .

Good place for work

Nice culture, most employees are very nice. Everyone needs to wear uniform even the office employees. Opportunities to grow. Pay is also quite good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9K