Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Indonesia4 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Profesinalism

MottmacDonald is a leading consulting engineers firm that has ample experiences in the field of water and wastewater project, so I can learn a lot from so many professional engineers there. Over all I got so much expetience there......

Perusahaan Internasional yang baik

Untuk menimbah pengalaman bekerja dengan expatriat dan team nasional, saya merekomendasikan untuk bekerja di Mott MacDonald. Bagi yang sduah expert juga baik untuk pengembangan ide dan kreatifitas di Mott MacDonald

Very poor management system in Indonesia Office

Have been working in Mott Indonesia since 2013. First I was happy working here. My project director are very friendly and support us a a solid team. But now the management system are very complex and failed to make staff feel secured while working here, too many staff who have contract status. Office always renew/prolong the contract and staff always feel insecure while working, so the situation is always resign-recruit-resign-recruit-resign. Like/dislike from manager is very crucial matter in making a staff to be permanent and staff are starting blaming each other and secure themself if the design is wrong (including manager). By the end of the project, most of the contracted staff have been cut off with the reason "No Future Project". And also a few of permanent staff (have good attitude and good delivery in my opinion) are fired with same reason, but strangely few contracted staff to be a permanent term The salary is not match with working load. In my previous project, I usually working until very late due to very hectic schedule.

Pros

global working environment

Cons

very poor management system

Fun workplace

In this place, so many things I've Learn. such as, how to work well, and good management folder (server) . the hardest part of Job is, the minimum dateline. like just 3 days, must be submitted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits