Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Indonesia11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,240 reviews

The best company to work

Best management system, working culture, GCG, leadership practice, compensation and benefit structure, people and career development, working condition.

Sangat senang

Semoga selalu sehat dan kuat sehingga mudah melakukan variasi

lingkungan kerja yg produktif

luar biasa ..pekerjaan yg sangat menginpirasi.dimana bekerja secara teamwork disana

Big company Cultural Problem

As a new hire you expect to get full onboarding and mentor from respected manager. But this company has failed to impressed me. Just because it has a big name reputable company, senior staffs are not welcoming new hire as part of the team. Maybe because of they feel unsecure? Gossip everywhere. Gaps between senior level and staff still big especially in Head Office.

Pros

Wellness, Voucher product every year

Cons

Work culture

Lingkungan kerja yang nyaman dan penuh keakraban

Di Nestle mempunyai karyawan yang sangat banyak sehingga seperti keluarga besar. Mempunyai team yang solid. Tetapi tidak memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawan dengan gaji yang minim.

Pros

Koordinasi lapangan yang baik

Cons

Gaji sedikit dan tidak ada kesejahteraan karyawan

The company provide sports club membership reimbursement for managers and above

This policy is good. But they differentiate the class of club membership between expatriates and locals. I consider this unfair. After successful Globe system (SAP based system) implementation, the company did not have established plan for some of team member. I drove the management to choose my own career plan and continues as Project Manager for DMS system implementation/

Pros

introduced me to multicultural working environment.

Cons

unfair treatment between locals and expatriates.

Lingkungan kerja yg baik,bagus terjangkau

Kerja Tim ,mampu bekerja Target dan sistem kontrak selama 3 bulan .

suasana yang bagus

Karena tidak melihat dari kelebihan seseorang dari Sekolah nya yang Tinggi...

Pros

yang sederhana

Cons

suda pas

Closeness Family Culture

In Nestle Indonesia have good working culture. There is no seniority. we have fun interaction. And the most important there is no gap between employees with their superior

Pros

Funny meeting

Cons

sometime very subjective decion from the leader

Fun workplace

Very nice working place with a lot of benefits such as a lot of free snacks and drinks, the managements also very nice and with a friendly co workers.

Pros

Free drinks and snacks

Cons

no cons

Productive Work Place

Supportive Management, Productive work place that's why they need long hours working. I'm grow and develop enough in this company but then after all they need to see more what can they give to their employee because their turn over in employment quite high.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits