Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Showing all 11,368 reviews

The best company to work

Best management system, working culture, GCG, leadership practice, compensation and benefit structure, people and career development, working condition.

Good whilst here

Been quite good whilst here, being made redundant after 16 months though which is not ideal. Relatively stress free, quite laid back, although production is king they are willing to stop lines to make improvements

What is the best part of working at the company?Well established and structured What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not all leadership is aligned. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Safety and ambition are encouraged and rewarded.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Start early and work hard all day.

péssima empresa. Donos totalmente despreparados para gerir uma empresa

péssimo. horrível. risco sério de desenvolver problemas de saúde mental.

Pros

nenhum

Cons

todos

Learning center

It's a good company to work with as they haveade me become who I am today. I had a lot of experience and growth there and it made me understand how important management of resources and people are. I'll love to join the family again as much as I can because the only reason why I resigned was because of relocation

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Moderate hours

Excelente lugar para trabajar y desarrollarte

Muy bue lugar para trabajar, desarrollarte como profesional, generar redes, estar a la vanguardia de procesos, tendencias y tecnologías que permiten ir adelante de las necesidades del mercado local

Pros

Beneficios, horario

Fun work place

Nestle itself is a big name you will develop interpersonal skill to the full. Your growth at company is guaranteed. The management there is very helpful.

Excelente

Tranquilo y con paciencia y todo relajado la verdad que todo el movimiento es rápido y la horas en k trabajar esta muy bien

Pros

Si

Cons

Si

Liderazgo

Es una pena que una empresa como está en el área del centro de distribución tenga un líder que no sigue los principios corporativos de la empresa, le gusta exhibir al staff y no aplica los correctos procesos de coaching ante un error del equipo.

Pros

Prestaciones anuales

Cons

No hay un horario fijo, debes estar 24*7*365 no hay equilibrio laboral personal

Bonne ambiance

Cadre de travail agréable, télétravail jusqu’à 2j/semaine, groupe dynamique Perspective d’évolution possible en fonction du profil et du potentiel de chacun

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Buena empresa si cumplen con los horarios y sueldos

Knowledgeable company, great experiences

This company offers a vast array of positions for employees that are willing to explore different areas. Often times, collaboration between departments is necessary, and you learn different aspects of manufacturing as a result. I enjoyed my experience at Nestle and learned so much within the 4 years I worked there. I will take all of my growth with me as I further my career.

Pros

Work-life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, experienced company

Cons

working around Operation schedules

What is the best part of working at the company?The people and employees What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Too many hours and expected to work the OTWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Stressful and the more you do the more is expected What is a typical day like for you at the company?Meetings and putting out fires

Strong International and professional environment. Nestlé has a strong employee Model and strategic development of all products for innovations.

Different cultures. Strong in evolving in all strategic Business development-Excellent marketing tools developments. Good IT support/Tools.Great Innovations. Quality of Life.

Pros

Good retirement plans, well insured.

Cons

Healthcare

better work area

like to work here and preffer anyone to work here and join their team and also a valuable dining and also working area very good.salary also very good

My company has fantastic work environment and work policy.

A multinational company located in Nigeria with utmost sense of commitments to customers satisfaction and Value her workforce as the most valuable asset, offering regular refresher training to add value to the employee and inturns growth to the company.A system that has work life balance, a leading food manufacturing company in Africa operating with world best practice with sense of Trust, Commitment and competitive.You are guaranteed of job security.

Pros

I am entitled to lunch and tea breakfast

Cons

My work hour is regulated in accordance with labour law.No violation!

Benefits rock

The thing with the benefits are amazing. Ice cream, Starbucks coffee, retirement plan, dental and eye doctor additional plans are incredible perks. People are great.

Pros

Free coffee

Ok place to work.

The management could’ve definitely used better morals at the time I was employed with nestle! Other than that it’s an ok job good benefits along with many other perks of being employed with nestle.

Pros

Free lunches cheap dog food

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?Bosses,insurance,hours,pay,support,coworkersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dealing with backdoor & Managerial arroganceWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Welcoming& inviting. Positive on most days.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Lightly stressful, busy & rewarding

What is the best part of working at the company?I got many experiences about coffee productionWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?I am only one staff and sometime I feel over workload What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great and very friendly!

Muy bueno

Super padre compites por la productividad y te dan bonos dinero en efectivo y despensa mas aparte hay muchas oportunidades de crecimiento

Pros

Vales

Cons

No hay contras

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits