Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Jakarta

Best management system, working culture, GCG, leadership practice, compensation and benefit structure, people and career development, working condition.
As a new hire you expect to get full onboarding and mentor from respected manager. But this company has failed to impressed me. Just because it has a big name reputable company, senior staffs are not welcoming new hire as part of the team. Maybe because of they feel unsecure? Gossip everywhere. Gaps between senior level and staff still big especially in Head Office.
Pros
Wellness, Voucher product every year
Cons
Work culture
This policy is good. But they differentiate the class of club membership between expatriates and locals. I consider this unfair. After successful Globe system (SAP based system) implementation, the company did not have established plan for some of team member. I drove the management to choose my own career plan and continues as Project Manager for DMS system implementation/
Pros
introduced me to multicultural working environment.
Cons
unfair treatment between locals and expatriates.
Very nice working place with a lot of benefits such as a lot of free snacks and drinks, the managements also very nice and with a friendly co workers.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks
Cons
no cons
Supportive Management, Productive work place that's why they need long hours working. I'm grow and develop enough in this company but then after all they need to see more what can they give to their employee because their turn over in employment quite high.