Nestlé USA

Nestlé USA Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,930 reviews

Fun and Energetic Company

Great Company to work for! Great people, forward thinking. Great new products and plenty of room for advancement. It’s a lifetime career and you will never be bored!

Pros

good pay, clear purpose, appreciate their people

It’s good and bad here

They work us a lot from rotating 5 to 6 days a week, very unorangized company. They seem to only care about sending product out the door. The team leaders are terrible every last one ! The pay is good but seems we get taxed a lot, the jobs are easy to do & it’s really cold

A éviter

Courage fuyez…L’humain et la bonne humeur n’ont pas leurs place dans cette entreprise, tout comme la liberté de mouvement et d’expression…

Productive and profitable.

Except for working mandatory weekends, this was a great job. You worked from home using your own vehicle to service several accounts a day. You understood what was expected of you and could choose to do it or not. I was lucky to have a good supervisor which makes a big difference.

the days go slow but the job & people are good ... somewhat

the jobs makes you feel like a zombie just going through the motions , have to clean the entire plant every 3 days from floor to ceiling , literally, which is irritating to say the least if it's not what you signed on for . . but the pay is great , hours are ok . . OT is there if you want it , SOME of the work crew it what gets you through

Comfortable workplace

Working enviroment was comfortable, and supervisor was also nice. We had to work from 11am until 8pm every weekend (1 hour lunch break). At first it's tired, as we had to stand almost whole day, but after that it's okay.

Good place

Currently we sre on a transition to Nestle Health and Science. Its been a comfortable place to work with a good environment. Looking forward to the new system

Easy work

Management is only for themselves, the union is not good. Hours are good through 9 months of the year, but have no life during “pack”(harvest) season.

Pros

8 hour shifts Monday-Friday.

Cons

Management isn’t on your side

Ambiente ameno

Trabaje 6 meses alli, ya que hice mi practica en la plata de Helados Sabory... y dure poco porque es una planta de hielo.. pasaba enferma con sistitis o bronconeumonia 😥

Perfect job for single people who don’t mind live for work.

Pays well and on time (but you might check your hours especially if you have worked overtime or class one jobs when scheduled as class three)Overall the job itself is ok, easy but hard on your body. Packer routine has zero ergonomics and it will ruin your back, especially some specific lines that require constant bending. Operating or as general in lines is better but you gotta have luck to start there.Although some employees that are rude and condescending (especially the seniors), the majority of coworkers and lead hands are amazing people and great to work with. The major issue which is pretty much responsible for the insane amount of turnover is the HR, specifically, the schedulers.You are expected to be 24/7 available, but you only get your schedule one week before (literally Friday, to start working Monday, sometimes Sunday nights) and they will toss you around and you have to deal with the juggling to accommodate your personal life. As seasonal or on probation you don’t get any sick days too. It doesn’t matter how long you’re working there, they can and will put you through a lot of stress with the scheduling (and are supported by the union on that, because “it’s on your contract that you have to be available”)Mandatory overtime on weekends is constant and you only know if you’re working that weekend on Monday (but more than once I was told on Thursday that I would have to come on Saturday). Sunday pays double, which is nice when you actually get to work on Sundays. (But honestly after working 6 days a week you don’t care if they pay double you just wanna sleep) -

Pros

Great people, good wages, free ice cream

Cons

scheduling is awful, you can’t plan your life

Fast paced

Very fast paced. 12hrs days. Good management. Sometimes they provided free lunch. The hardest part of the job was keeping the machine running without bottle jams. Some coworks were nice and helpful.

Ecxelente ambiente de trabajo

Le doy un 9/10. Empresa responsable y ayuda a que el trabajador aprenda diferentes puestos en la misma fábrica

Excelente empresa para trabajar

Buen ambiente laboral, salarios muy competitivos, trabajo agradable y posibilidades reales de estabilidad laboral y de promocionar en la empresa para los trabajadores contratados directamente por empresa.Incentivos muy interesantes.

Do not work here!

If you decide to work as a General Manager you have a probation period of course but the store which I was assigned at was a mess. Countless violations noticed, turn around is a joke, and there is no family fun oriented team environment like some mention. Save yourself some time and look elsewhere. They are quick to hire which was a red flag. Do your research and do not get involved here. I experienced one of the worst treatments from bosses above me and people below me too.

I am very agrecive to nestle USA company job

I need a job . I a. VEry poor but iam am commerce student . I like to nestle USA company . Please give me nestle company job.

Ambiente en el trabajo

Nose primera ves que voy atrabajar en esa empresa y quiero que me den la oportunidad para trabajar y prender y aprendo rápido y me gusta trabajar 💯

get rewarded.

load and unload trailers all day. inspect for any defects. pick product by hand if needed. a lot of overtime and long hours. great pay and co workers as well.

Toxic

Work culture here is worse I've see. In all my years of working. Expensive benefits must use pto for anytime off even medical . I wouldn't recommend working here 12hrs and get forced on days off

Buen ambiente ,crecimiento

Te capacitan pero es estresante el ambiente con los compañeros , tienen preferencias con compañeros

Pros

Sindicato, salario, tiempo extra

Cons

No hay trabajo en equipo y los jefes y sus preferencias

Bad management and favoritism is all over the factory

Do not recommend nestle to anyone I'm in the process of leaving now I've never worked for a place that was so bad at employee to employer communications

What is the best part of working at the company?Leaving Leaving Leavingand leavingWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working there. Absolutely awful. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic, rude, smarmy, and, as with every other general industry company, a huge disconnect between office people and people actually making the products that pay the paychecks. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Couldn't wait to leave. Obnoxious from badge in to badge out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits