Nokia

Nokia Employee Reviews

Indonesia22 reviews
my working experience in nokia very nice, very respcetfully for women worker. Management prepare some room for the mothers working. between life & work very balance.
status sosial pekerjaan khususnya di bidang jasa telekomunukasi erat kaitanya dg tuntutan profesionalisme bidang, keahlian , ketrampilan dan wawasan yg luas di bidangnya agar bisa tercapai hasil sesuai keinginan baik secara individual maupun business dalam dunia technology communication perangkat lunak mobile dengan version GSM ataupun CDMA
Saya awalnya sebagai sales representative kemudian setelah menjalani tes dan juga uji kopetensi alhasil saya diberikan kesempatan menjadi assisten trainner. Selain mendapatkan ilmu di perusahaan ini juga memberikan kesempatan kepada kita untuk terus belajar dan orang nya pun ramah..ramah... namun sayang saya mendapatkan jatah pengurangan pegawai..tapi tidak masalah yang terpenting saya suda di berikan kesempatan untuk menjadi leader yang baik dan benar itu seperti apa!
Bagus semoga saya bisa brgabung diperusahaan nokia jayalah nokia nokia semakin didepan
Pros
Nokia hebat
Cons
Model terbaru
Lingkungan Kerja yang nyaman, fasilitas kerja yang memadai, Training yang bagus sesuai dengan kebutuhan karyawan utk pengembangan karier
Pros
Penghargaan yang tinggi terhadapa hasil kerja karyawan
1. 8 am - 5 pm usually I work more than 8 hours per day
2. Manage team, and clients expectation

3. Management - Good

4. Excellent working environment

5. Client engagement
Easy for me to do some office activity when we are in the field, there are region office at almost every big city in Indonesia

We can do login in every NOKIA region office
Pros
we can get internet connection, coffee machine and printing
This is an ideal place to work, where you have good payout with balance in your personal life.
The only minor thing that might be considered is exposure to global opportunity, especially when deciding to build your career in management. Though Nokia values people equally, in practice the race preferences practices are perceived.
Pros
good remuneration, work life balance
Cons
minimum global opportunity exposure
life balance offering by company for any employee could be new spirit and compensation of hard daily activity with any pressure from project activity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nokia?
it was a great pleasure to worked with the people from around the world where understand of us, no matter hardest work we we feel like a big family, there was no limit between Boss and staff. was great management
working with the great team to achieve the goal of company no matter worked day night we still enjoyed that because of company pay attention to the employee regarding salary
I do not know the HR program very well, and the career path was no info at all. The management seemed to save their on spot than thinking of their subordinates. I got early pension because of this situation.
Pros
good benefit
Cons
everything is taken for granted
i was young when i joined the nokia group in indonesia but i learned a lot of things from them. it was a head start for me to start in the retail industry
I feel lucky joining Nokia Jakarta and experienced their working culture. Friendly working environment, supportive team member and management, conducive and generous remuneration. I like the casual attire and almost flexible working hour, as long as the job done, timely and correct.
Pros
casual attire, training, travelling
Cons
sometime long working hour
balance

good

good

The most enjoyable part is I can travel around the world for trainig and project
Nokia is a company the best I ever had. fun work place, give personal development improvement and has many greatest job/project in telecommunication. The important thing is can work remotly :-)
a big company with nice work environment. as long as the goal achieved, people can work as flexible as they want. the turn over is relative low.
- Best company to increase and motivate staff
-Openly communication from top to buttom and soon

- Best offering package for staff

- selective for staff assessment
it is great experience to work in Nokia. good cooperation between team and opportunities to learn new things. flexible working hours and friendly environment.
> Typical day at work :
Office hour : 08.30AM-05.30PM

>What i learned :

Time management skill to deliver the new products before launched

> Management :

Management is willing to hear the aspiration of their employees

> Co-workers :

People can work very closely and cooperative between departments and within department

> The hardest part of the job :

High workload when device or service is ready to be launched

> The most enjoyable part of the job :

Visit and meet the costumers (operator, vendor)
Pros
Communication and transport allowance, medical claim
Cons
no discounts for employees to purchase a mobile phone
i'v learn much at NSN as loong as i joined with NSN,full of great peaople who i can learn more with them.and i always been like to work with NSN.