Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Indonesia4 reviews
I enjoyed working with P&G. The people and the Management respected to each other. The top Management gave me chance to explore and implement our skill and knowledge. I worked under very low supervision. Since P&G moved its production activities to some other Asian countries, the Management separated all factories employees in 2004. Since then I quit the job.
Pros
Canteen served drink (coffee, tea) 24 hours. It supplied lunch for day-shift, dinner for evening shift, and late dinner for night-shift. The big screen of television is set int he canteen.
Cons
It had clinics for employees with complete facility, incl. ambulance. Every 2 hours, we got chance for a coffee break or just stretching leg in the canteeen for about 3 to 5 minutes, and all employees obey this regulationl
Spv di garut tidak bersikap adil, dy hanya mengutamakan orang2 yg dekat dengan nya, hadiah program banyak yg tidak sampai kepada konsumen
Pros
ga ada keunggulan
Cons
terlalu banyak kekurangan
Untuk pekerjaan yang harus di perhatikan kenyamanan dan gaji menunjang segala hal yang bisa juga di bilang berkecukupan lah.
Best training, best benefit and nice staff. I learn a lot here on my first job.
Pros
great management
Cons
nothing to complain.