PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,114 reviews

A good place to start your career in Accounting/Finance (for Assurance)

In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path. If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.

Pros

Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path

Cons

long working hours, stressful, pressure

Productive and a good learning experience

PwC is an excellent place for fresh graduates to have learning experiences. Friends are also very helpful and friendly. An amazing place for those in search of a good experience

Work Environment

The work environment is excellent, with a co-working office concept also they provide free coffee/tea/milk. I learn and able to improve my skills here.

Best workplace to learn and has clear career path

What I have learned in PwC is: - Business processes in various types of industry (i.e. banking, insurance, manufacturing, mining, etc.) - Project and time management, since I led a team and assigned in more than one client in one time

Very competitive and great growth opportunities

It's a great company with high working standard and strong ethical culture. Very competitive environment with great growth opportunities.

Professional, good culture

- Technology. High-end work facilities people to achieve firm goal - Working culture One of the best experience - Work life balance Work hard paid off by unforgettable outing experience

Great workplace and culture

PwC has an extremely unique workplace culture where I found myself fitted in very well. Good place to start off after university. Very fast pace environment and high expectations where you would learn alot on the job

Consulting Work

Getting assign to a client means adapting to their circumstances. Some days are busier then others depending on their needs. Therefore, working with them constantly helps you grow a person and as a team.

Extremely productive

PwC is full of highly productive and efficient people. In most cases i don't need to finish my sentences, and my team will immediately understand my points. Very seldom I need to check whether my team has done the assignment I gave them. The management also actively pulling me forward.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Overtime

Great working environment

Great company to work for people who really committed to improve himself. The company provide you with a good support system which allowing you to grows as you seem fit in your desire function.

Good first job

Great first job so far. The most rewarding experience is to get exposed to many industries as an Associate. Need a lot of room to grow in terms of management.

The most rewarding internship experience I've had

PricewaterhouseCoopers is just the best company that you'll ever get into. Yes, the work/life balance is terrible, but if you're trying to learn about industries and businesses, there's no other way that you can learn faster than be in this company.

Great summer internship

PwC is a very resourceful company and it's a great company to enhance your potential. My team during internship was really nice and everybody is willing to help me to understand the day to day job in PwC

Typical workday

I was part of the valuation and strategy team and learned mostly how to use the Bloomberg terminal as well as how to find the cost of equity or the cost of debt. Also look for benchmark companies in other countries for reference for a project, mostly doing commercial due diligence. Hardest part of the job was to look for data that was not available online. most enjoyable part of the job: not much overtime.

Pros

work-life balance for interns

Cons

very low pay especially in my country

Overall a good experience

A very typical big accounting firm office and a balance interaction towards each other. I've learned a lot throughout the period of my internship. I've gotten the idea of how office life is and how the system itself work.

Great learning experience

The workload was a lot as expected for big 4 . However, it was a great learning experience, in which interns were exposed to different kinds of works and meeting clients as well.

A great place to grow

- Help you to grow your skills, even those you want. - Great environment and great people - Work life balance, there was overtime but still manageable

Pros

Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Uncompetitive salary and benefit

A lifetime opportunity

- Flexible working hours - Learnt a lot about how to develop people and provide best service to client - Positive working environment - Quite challenging with various type of managers and strong methodology

Pros

Develop people

Cons

Working hours

Work challenge is rewarding

I loved my internship experience at PwC. Not only did I built new relationships but I also learnt a lot about the job and expectations.

Productive work place

PwC is one of big four Public Accounting Firm. PwC allowed me to explore and expand about accounting, tax and auditing knowledge.

great experience, great company

fun co workers and managers. never a boring day at work. strong teamwork in meeting the deadlines. meeting new people all the time (new clients, new proposals)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K