PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Jakarta

Jakarta20 reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,843 reviews

High-learning curve environment. However, it also stressful

It's the place for anyone who is like to learn something. Big exposures to high-profile clients. They have a clear career path. Aside from that, the environment is really stressful and full of pressures with tremendous working load

Pros

Great people and the best to develop your skill

Cons

Long working hours, stressful, and high-demanding job

Productive and a good learning experience

PwC is an excellent place for fresh graduates to have learning experiences. Friends are also very helpful and friendly. An amazing place for those in search of a good experience

Work Environment

The work environment is excellent, with a co-working office concept also they provide free coffee/tea/milk. I learn and able to improve my skills here.

Best workplace to learn and has clear career path

What I have learned in PwC is: - Business processes in various types of industry (i.e. banking, insurance, manufacturing, mining, etc.) - Project and time management, since I led a team and assigned in more than one client in one time

Very competitive and great growth opportunities

It's a great company with high working standard and strong ethical culture. Very competitive environment with great growth opportunities.

Professional, good culture

- Technology. High-end work facilities people to achieve firm goal - Working culture One of the best experience - Work life balance Work hard paid off by unforgettable outing experience

Consulting Work

Getting assign to a client means adapting to their circumstances. Some days are busier then others depending on their needs. Therefore, working with them constantly helps you grow a person and as a team.

Extremely productive

PwC is full of highly productive and efficient people. In most cases i don't need to finish my sentences, and my team will immediately understand my points. Very seldom I need to check whether my team has done the assignment I gave them. The management also actively pulling me forward.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Overtime

Great working environment

Great company to work for people who really committed to improve himself. The company provide you with a good support system which allowing you to grows as you seem fit in your desire function.

The most rewarding internship experience I've had

PricewaterhouseCoopers is just the best company that you'll ever get into. Yes, the work/life balance is terrible, but if you're trying to learn about industries and businesses, there's no other way that you can learn faster than be in this company.

Great summer internship

PwC is a very resourceful company and it's a great company to enhance your potential. My team during internship was really nice and everybody is willing to help me to understand the day to day job in PwC

Typical workday

I was part of the valuation and strategy team and learned mostly how to use the Bloomberg terminal as well as how to find the cost of equity or the cost of debt. Also look for benchmark companies in other countries for reference for a project, mostly doing commercial due diligence. Hardest part of the job was to look for data that was not available online. most enjoyable part of the job: not much overtime.

Pros

work-life balance for interns

Cons

very low pay especially in my country

Overall a good experience

A very typical big accounting firm office and a balance interaction towards each other. I've learned a lot throughout the period of my internship. I've gotten the idea of how office life is and how the system itself work.

Great learning experience

The workload was a lot as expected for big 4 . However, it was a great learning experience, in which interns were exposed to different kinds of works and meeting clients as well.

A great place to grow

- Help you to grow your skills, even those you want. - Great environment and great people - Work life balance, there was overtime but still manageable

Pros

Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Uncompetitive salary and benefit

A lifetime opportunity

- Flexible working hours - Learnt a lot about how to develop people and provide best service to client - Positive working environment - Quite challenging with various type of managers and strong methodology

Pros

Develop people

Cons

Working hours

Work challenge is rewarding

I loved my internship experience at PwC. Not only did I built new relationships but I also learnt a lot about the job and expectations.

Productive work place

PwC is one of big four Public Accounting Firm. PwC allowed me to explore and expand about accounting, tax and auditing knowledge.

Not as beautiful as what it seems to be

Subjective superior performance reviews. Harsh working hours which actual overtime is deemed inefficient and not necessary by superior, thus is not chargeable. The firm's core value is not utilized. The only things enjoyable are the friendly colleagues, and the experiences from various type of business.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Core value not implemented.

Excellence place to start my career

PwC will teach you the foundation to start your career in finance of Accounting. Has a supportive team and a discipline working environment.

Pros

never get bored!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PwC
  • Jakarta
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?