PwC

PwC Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,139 reviews

A good place to start your career in Accounting/Finance (for Assurance)

In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path. If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.

Pros

Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path

Cons

long working hours, stressful, pressure

Productive and a good learning experience

PwC is an excellent place for fresh graduates to have learning experiences. Friends are also very helpful and friendly. An amazing place for those in search of a good experience

Very competitive and great growth opportunities

It's a great company with high working standard and strong ethical culture. Very competitive environment with great growth opportunities.

Professional, good culture

- Technology. High-end work facilities people to achieve firm goal - Working culture One of the best experience - Work life balance Work hard paid off by unforgettable outing experience

Great workplace and culture

PwC has an extremely unique workplace culture where I found myself fitted in very well. Good place to start off after university. Very fast pace environment and high expectations where you would learn alot on the job

Great working environment

Great company to work for people who really committed to improve himself. The company provide you with a good support system which allowing you to grows as you seem fit in your desire function.

Good first job

Great first job so far. The most rewarding experience is to get exposed to many industries as an Associate. Need a lot of room to grow in terms of management.

The most rewarding internship experience I've had

PricewaterhouseCoopers is just the best company that you'll ever get into. Yes, the work/life balance is terrible, but if you're trying to learn about industries and businesses, there's no other way that you can learn faster than be in this company.

Great summer internship

PwC is a very resourceful company and it's a great company to enhance your potential. My team during internship was really nice and everybody is willing to help me to understand the day to day job in PwC

Overall a good experience

A very typical big accounting firm office and a balance interaction towards each other. I've learned a lot throughout the period of my internship. I've gotten the idea of how office life is and how the system itself work.

Great learning experience

The workload was a lot as expected for big 4 . However, it was a great learning experience, in which interns were exposed to different kinds of works and meeting clients as well.

A great place to grow

- Help you to grow your skills, even those you want. - Great environment and great people - Work life balance, there was overtime but still manageable

Pros

Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Uncompetitive salary and benefit

Work challenge is rewarding

I loved my internship experience at PwC. Not only did I built new relationships but I also learnt a lot about the job and expectations.

Productive work place

PwC is one of big four Public Accounting Firm. PwC allowed me to explore and expand about accounting, tax and auditing knowledge.

Excellence place to start my career

PwC will teach you the foundation to start your career in finance of Accounting. Has a supportive team and a discipline working environment.

Pros

never get bored!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
2.9K
1.6K

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?