PwC Salary & Benefits reviews

In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path. If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.
Pros
Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path
Cons
long working hours, stressful, pressure
The work environment is excellent, with a co-working office concept also they provide free coffee/tea/milk. I learn and able to improve my skills here.
- Help you to grow your skills, even those you want. - Great environment and great people - Work life balance, there was overtime but still manageable
Pros
Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunity
Cons
Uncompetitive salary and benefit
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?