PwC

PwC Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,784 reviews

A good place to start your career in Accounting/Finance (for Assurance)

In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path. If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.

Pros

Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path

Cons

long working hours, stressful, pressure

Work Environment

The work environment is excellent, with a co-working office concept also they provide free coffee/tea/milk. I learn and able to improve my skills here.

A great place to grow

- Help you to grow your skills, even those you want. - Great environment and great people - Work life balance, there was overtime but still manageable

Pros

Work Life Balance, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Uncompetitive salary and benefit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K
2.8K
1.5K

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?