Red Bull
Coronavirus update
Information from Red Bull:

Red Bull Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,000 reviews
In this position you are really dependent on your coworkers around you. If you have a good PM and great coworkers you will really enjoy work and excel at what you are tasked with. However, if you are stuck on the opposite side of the spectrum then life can become pretty monotonous.
Pros
Fun work environment that constantly changes to something even more exciting.
Cons
Driving all day and having to find parking spaces
The hours were too long. There were weeks where I was gone for 60+ hours. The benefits were pretty good. But there were months where I averaged around $9.00 an hour because I was gone for sooo long.
Terrible place to work. They over work you and could careless if you have a family. Stay away from this place if you want a life.
If you don't meet your numbers your pretty much done.
Pros
Cons
everything
Decent company has its up & downs management was okay but the pay is low & the mileage reimbursement isn’t enough for all the wear & tear you put on your car. ASMS always complain they don’t want to work but other colleagues are cool. Overall decent company if you’re a student wouldn’t recommend for anyone looking for full time or legit income. Pays every 2 weeks which is really a killer & you have to work EVERY weekend which sucks too.
Pros
Free Red Bull, Cool to work for them, Meet a lot of people
Cons
Pay, & Some Colleagues Throw you under the bus
India's no 1 company in beverage it's a good product excellent margin to distributor nd outlet owner in the taste superb This is the best company to long term work
Pros
Superb
Cons
Superb
El Productor de contenidos tiene el propósito de ayudar a ejecutar la visión creativa del Jefe de Contenido para su mercado. Desarrolla y ejecuta piezas de contenido estratégico y trabaja en estrecha colaboración con los equipos de Programación y Comunicaciones, para cumplir con los objetivos de la audiencia y las necesidades del negocio. Es responsable de la calidad creativa, el carácter distintivo, la fuerza narrativa y su ejecución. Su objetivo es crear contenido que tenga un alcance y atraiga a las audiencias locales claves, y cuando sea apropiado a audiencias internacionales.
If you’re looking to start your sales career I cannot recommend Redbull Canada enough. Strong culture, amazing team and staff, and plenty of room to challenge yourself and grow. Well compensated with benefits, salary and commission as well as a safe job. Love everything the company stands for and everyone involved.
Pros
Benefits, salary, commission. Freedom to work and venture into new territory.
Cons
Frustrating at times.
Excellent place to work. Hard work but it’s worth it with good pay and excellent benefits. Managers doing and excellent job with helping us stay safe.
Technically I didn’t work for Red Bull, I work for Red Bull Distribution Company. I started out as a P/T warehouse loader. My hard work moved me up fairly quickly. Then a new manager (General sales manager) was brought in. Within 6 months, moral in the building went from 95% to 20%. His demeanor and disrespect to all employees (except for his 2-3 favs that would wipe his nose for him if it was running) Was beyond rude. The company itself, Red Bull Distribution is an amazing company to work for. They are extremely attentive to their employees health and well being. The management that runs the Las Vegas DC? Not so much.
Pros
Amazing company takes amazing care of their employees
Cons
Management hurts the company and holds it back from full potential.
Red Bull is smoke and mirrors. You don’t get compensated enough for what you do. Early start for no reason, must drive a company truck, be a salesman, and deliver the product and build dumb displays that don’t get shopped. Worst of all they have meetings 4 times a week at 5:45am going over the same thing and same numbers from the previous day.
Pros
Free Red Bull
Cons
Definitely don’t get paid enough for what you do.
I have been working here for quite a long time, and this is the best job in the world for me! I don't want to leave here and I will try my best! .
Pros
best best best
This company is acting like they sell vehicles rather than a product. Very egotistical managers. Tell you how you should be rather than teach. A broken system and they know it. Just sell the product and deliver. No need for the sales pitch.
Pros
The logo
Cons
Pressure sales. Get hurt and they will find you the door.
Started from the ground up, and worked my way up to an account sales manager. the job itself is great. new upper management came in, and everything went downhill from there.
Pros
good pay. work life balance
Cons
upper management is bad. communication between management is bad.
Redbull was a really fun place to work at. It was a very hands-on job in which I had to hit the ground running. I would highly recommend this job to students. It’s the perfect part-time job and it offers necessary experience for those who are interested in sales.
I worked for the Fresno distribution location. Very easy straight forward work. Show up, keep the warehouse clean and organized and in your down time, repack some cans that needed to be repack and put back on the line to be sold. Wait for the distribution trucks to return to the warehouse and then load them up for the next day. Everyone was friendly and easygoing. If they offered full time, I'd gladly go back.
Pros
Friendly people easy work
Cons
Part time
To provide large number of devices allowed advertisement for Red Bull benefit for running best running energy drink for body that help to run fast no side effects are there
My job is really fun and is completely flexible with my school schedule and gives room for advancement. Riding around in the Mini is very fun as well.
Red is a great place to work and it keeps u out of trouble and it keeps you away from fights because u went to do the right thing by keeping your distance
Love this company they really
Care about employees the job is very rewarding and has great team Work. Great benefits and the

Company is there when u need them. They really care about me and my family
Pros
Very employee oriented
Cons
Advancement opportunities internalCommunication
The job is easy & great, pay & benefits as well, I can't speak for the whole company but for my region, I had no support, was never in the loop with anything had to always hear from the stores and my ASM acted like kids and were quick to throw you under the bus! One of my ASM didn't even refill the coolers and shelves just expected me to do everything, when I spoke out I got in trouble and when things didn't go the way the ASMs wanted I got laid off, I truly never felt apart of the team & my work & ideas weren't appreciated.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Benefits.
Cons
ASMs, lack of communication, no teamwork.
There briefly and was a total joke. Very non professional, say one things and do something completely different. Even during hiring process say they will reach out to you and never do. Glad I’m out. No leadership or accountability.