Schlumberger
Coronavirus update
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Indonesia33 reviews
Work in SLB to sale their product is very interesting because people already know about Slb's quality. A lot of training and travelling makes day by day as a hectic day.
kurang adil dalam melakukan phk. tidak dikasi waktu untuk mencari pekerjaan lainnya, kurang support ke crew lebih mementingkan perusahaan padahal crew merupakan asset berharga perusahaan. overall untuk ilmu number one banyak sekali ilmu dan pengalaman diberikan tapi sangat mudah memberhentikan karyawan.
Urusan safety dlm lingkungan bekerja sangan qualified
Disna tu nyaman ada tempat santai tidak seperti sofa dan air minum di tempat master point
Pros
Bonus banyak dan makan siang gratis dan dapan uang makan
Cons
Tidak ada
Di setiap pekerjaan selalu menerapkan safety adalah nomor 1, dalam langkah - langkah pekerjaan .
Schlumberger offers structured and standardized operation that a Multi National Company can offer. Would expect the same level of quality and operation in different region.
Under moderate supervision, perfoms susch duties as required in the servicing of oil and gas wells and the maintenance and repair of service units and tools, Having satisfactory completed all the training requirement for Operator.

Essensial Responsibilities and Duties :

Essential Fuctions:

I know how to operating the wireline unit and the winch for running in hole and pulling out of hole, zeros tools and monitors tention meter, cable speed, deph and spooling of cable, understands depth control and weight indicator systems, used all wich cable safety controls, I can do rig up and rig down for the job.

Prepares well for service operations, aligns logging and perforation unit, installs sheave wheel, threads cable, and connects multiple tools as required.

Learns to assist the engineer in maintenance checks of tools and equipment in the cell.

Participating in inspecting, maintaining and reparing primary tools, service units, and associated equipment according to the RITE program.

Learns to service, maintain, and assist in marking cables.

Learn to build rope socket and heads, loaded gun as per request and approved by client.

Prepare for perforation job (HSD gun, Enerjet, CPST, Bridge Plug, Casing Patch,Dump Bailer,etc).

Prepare for logging job (PLT, SCMT, RST, WPP, etc).

Service periodically for unit as per schlumberger policy

Knowledge of all surface and sub surface wireline equipment, their operation and downhole fuction.

Identifies the surface instrumentation, tools, and associated equipment required to run each service in the district.

Margin
 - more...
the salary received by the wireline operator employees at Schlumberger Indonesia is very small while the work and responsibilities are very large so it is not in accordance with the expectations of the worker
Daily working basically just like in the office with working hours from 8 am to 5 pm and from Monday to Friday and sometimes you have to work late till night in case of preparation of equipment for upcoming project. Visiting field for repairing or checking the equipment occasionally happen when operation team requested. Workplace culture is quite conducive and competitive but as project activities ramp up recently, but with lack of people source and equipment it make people workload is getting heavy
Pros
There is fixed step curriculum to get promotion
Cons
Workload is too heavy
In Schlumberger mainly for field engineers and field specialist there is career program checklist, as long as you want to fill it up, you will be on top in no time, they have fair judgement for employee to get up on top level
I do believe that GOD plans always beautifull for us. With a good faith and right motivation can lead myself for better future as long as i never give up even there is no hope.
Work In Schlumberger is a honour for me and now I can see myself in a big opportunity to learn many things here and to meet much different peoples with any character and also much of new challenges. Also to be focus on self development with the combination of emotional, technical ,attitudinal and behavioural type patterns to suit the situation. Work at an optimum level with a concentrated effort on values, ethics and beliefs even in high pressure of work. I like to attack difficult tasks and feel the satisfaction experienced when completed. Relationships of any level matter and most of all to complete all tasks and jobs in the safest possible manner.

Hard part come come when you lose your work partner because last Oil and Gas downturn and see many people need to be terminated from company.
It is not easy to work offshore with no fixed schedule. There is hardly work - life balance. But Schlumberger has the best training for their employee and career ladder is clear and timed.
You would not want to hang around with the co-workers, who are quite lazy most of the time. They can't speak english fluently too, which makes communication quite a challenge
Nice workplace to improved skill and ability. Good compensation, clear career path, be among of young and talented engineer. Good palce for beginner to learn about technical of the oil and gas Industry.
Schlumberger is the oil service company that prioritizes safety.
I learned a lot about safety at Schlumberger and have a lot of training there

I am very happy working there, I have many friends who do not discriminate distinguish culture, religion, skin color, and etc.
Pros
acomodation transportation
Cons
rotator
Centre d'usinage et de support technique pour les services petroliers.
I liked the fact that I had the opportunity to work at Schlumberger. This exposed me to so many oil and gas companies around the world with lots of travelling. I met so many people and got trained in HSE, Sales, operations management and leadership.
Working as a field specialist/field engineer of wireline in Schlumberger is not an easy task.We were forced to work under pressure and dangerous work place.
good communication skill is required as a front liner in the company.
My Previous company is very good company it is more supporting for all employee they give all benefits including for the families Medical insurance as well.

Only I can say is I like this company even me it was including decreasing employee as a layoff due to the downturn the oil and gas into the word market so that my company it was very affected and starting to be less of project in worldwide.
Pros
Good Company, all the benefits gives it to the employee, return all reimbursement, medical insurance.
Cons
working long hours, travelling long hours, company driver are not friendly.
Tough work condition which require accurate and precise action in each high risk job. Really good place to learn technical skill, working under pressure and leadership to make decision in limited time.
J'y ai travaillé pendant environ 2 ans et j'ai reçu énormément de chance pour développer mes compétences. J'ai adoré le système de management qui m'a permis d’accélérer ma carrière.
Pros
Le management, le salaire
Cons
L'environnement dur et fatigant
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K