Schlumberger

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Indonesia38 reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,501 reviews

Really best work experience at schlumberger

This is my best 7 years of my working experience at schlumberger... Really love working there before i decide to have my own bussiness at my hometown.

Pros

Secure life insurance

Cons

Work on site with hard load time

Excellent

Satisfied, progressing carrier start from technician to manager,Company provide technical training so we can perfom the job profesionally.Promotion to higher grade are very chalanging and fair,

Pros

Travelling the world

Cons

Short break

Keselamatan dan kesejahteraan sangat baik

Untuk keselamatan dalam bekerja sangat di perhatikan

Pros

Makan siang gratis di kantin

Cons

Tidak ada

Kepemimpinan. Bertanggung jawab. Tepat waktu

Kita dididik untuk harus bisa bekerja mengambil keputusan yg tepat dan membuat kita bertanggung jawab . Dan perusahaan srlalu memberikan oelatihan dari tehnologi terbaru dan keselamatan kerja yg tinggi

Pros

Membangun mitivasi kerja yang tinggi

Schlumberger is a good company to work for, but prepare to work hard

I have been working at Schlumberger Kalimantan starts 2006-2016, a lot of knowledge and experience gain there.The best part is you can take any courses/training outside (UK, Abu Dhabi, France, US Land etc). The opportunity go outside Indonesia are widely open and available as well for your carrier.

Pros

Allows employees to grow and learn not just their jobs, but the whole company's goals. It has less controversies compared to competitors

Cons

The work does take over some of your personal time, but with the Oil and Gas industry, what company out there doesn't..

ilmu bidang oil and gas sangat bagus dan kooperatif

kurang adil dalam melakukan phk. tidak dikasi waktu untuk mencari pekerjaan lainnya, kurang support ke crew lebih mementingkan perusahaan padahal crew merupakan asset berharga perusahaan. overall untuk ilmu number one banyak sekali ilmu dan pengalaman diberikan tapi sangat mudah memberhentikan karyawan.

Lingkungan kerja yang menantang

Urusan safety dlm lingkungan bekerja sangan qualified

good network support

Work in SLB to sale their product is very interesting because people already know about Slb's quality. A lot of training and travelling makes day by day as a hectic day.

Lingkungan jerja sangat bagus dan nyaman

Disna tu nyaman ada tempat santai tidak seperti sofa dan air minum di tempat master point

Pros

Bonus banyak dan makan siang gratis dan dapan uang makan

Cons

Tidak ada

Safety no 1

Di setiap pekerjaan selalu menerapkan safety adalah nomor 1, dalam langkah - langkah pekerjaan .

Structural and Standardized Multi National Company

Schlumberger offers structured and standardized operation that a Multi National Company can offer. Would expect the same level of quality and operation in different region.

Wireline /E-line cased hole

Under moderate supervision, perfoms susch duties as required in the servicing of oil and gas wells and the maintenance and repair of service units and tools, Having satisfactory completed all the training requirement for Operator. Essensial Responsibilities and Duties : Essential Fuctions: I know how to operating the wireline unit and the winch for running in hole and pulling out of hole, zeros tools and monitors tention meter, cable speed, deph and spooling of cable, understands depth control and weight indicator systems, used all wich cable safety controls, I can do rig up and rig down for the job. Prepares well for service operations, aligns logging and perforation unit, installs sheave wheel, threads cable, and connects multiple tools as required. Learns to assist the engineer in maintenance checks of tools and equipment in the cell. Participating in inspecting, maintaining and reparing primary tools, service units, and associated equipment according to the RITE program. Learns to service, maintain, and assist in marking cables. Learn to build rope socket and heads, loaded gun as per request and approved by client. Prepare for perforation job (HSD gun, Enerjet, CPST, Bridge Plug, Casing Patch,Dump Bailer,etc). Prepare for logging job (PLT, SCMT, RST, WPP, etc). Service periodically for unit as per schlumberger policy Knowledge of all surface and sub surface wireline equipment, their operation and downhole fuction. Identifies the surface instrumentation, tools, and associated equipment required to run each service in the district. Margin -

I work at schlumberger since December 2006 until now as Wireline Operator and hope get challenge at out of INDONESIA.

the salary received by the wireline operator employees at Schlumberger Indonesia is very small while the work and responsibilities are very large so it is not in accordance with the expectations of the worker

Workload issue

Daily working basically just like in the office with working hours from 8 am to 5 pm and from Monday to Friday and sometimes you have to work late till night in case of preparation of equipment for upcoming project. Visiting field for repairing or checking the equipment occasionally happen when operation team requested. Workplace culture is quite conducive and competitive but as project activities ramp up recently, but with lack of people source and equipment it make people workload is getting heavy

Pros

There is fixed step curriculum to get promotion

Cons

Workload is too heavy

Good for career advancement

In Schlumberger mainly for field engineers and field specialist there is career program checklist, as long as you want to fill it up, you will be on top in no time, they have fair judgement for employee to get up on top level

Love to Work and Balance in Life

I do believe that GOD plans always beautifull for us. With a good faith and right motivation can lead myself for better future as long as i never give up even there is no hope. Work In Schlumberger is a honour for me and now I can see myself in a big opportunity to learn many things here and to meet much different peoples with any character and also much of new challenges. Also to be focus on self development with the combination of emotional, technical ,attitudinal and behavioural type patterns to suit the situation. Work at an optimum level with a concentrated effort on values, ethics and beliefs even in high pressure of work. I like to attack difficult tasks and feel the satisfaction experienced when completed. Relationships of any level matter and most of all to complete all tasks and jobs in the safest possible manner. Hard part come come when you lose your work partner because last Oil and Gas downturn and see many people need to be terminated from company.

Working is Schlumberger were tough but its rewarding

It is not easy to work offshore with no fixed schedule. There is hardly work - life balance. But Schlumberger has the best training for their employee and career ladder is clear and timed.

Fast-paced company, slow-paced people

You would not want to hang around with the co-workers, who are quite lazy most of the time. They can't speak english fluently too, which makes communication quite a challenge

Good working Place

Nice workplace to improved skill and ability. Good compensation, clear career path, be among of young and talented engineer. Good palce for beginner to learn about technical of the oil and gas Industry.

safe & fun job.

Schlumberger is the oil service company that prioritizes safety. I learned a lot about safety at Schlumberger and have a lot of training there I am very happy working there, I have many friends who do not discriminate distinguish culture, religion, skin color, and etc.

Pros

acomodation transportation

Cons

rotator

Challenge

Centre d'usinage et de support technique pour les services petroliers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits